Karen Matthews

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

David

Karen Matthews

Post by David » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:27 am

ok everyone knows what she done to her kid etc so this threads not about that.

My question is:

In the history of mankind, has nature ever created an uglier creature?

She looks like Paul Bearer from the old WWF!

RetroRik

Post by RetroRik » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 am

It's definately not a face i would ever trust.

They say she is pure evil and she has the looks of someone that is.

RIK

STranger81

Re: Karen Matthews

Post by STranger81 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:36 am

David wrote:

Yeah she's hardly a looker.

I saw Panoroma last night and apparantly she'd been drugging her daughter for about two years.

She wants a bloody bullet, scum.

boyo

Post by boyo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

And seven different men fathered children with her. Apparently she was quoting she had 6 kids to the media, then realised days later she had 7.

Mind boggles. Not a good advert for Northerners eh!!!

David

Post by David » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:47 am

I still can't get it into my head that 7 different men were that desperate.

Coopdevil

Post by Coopdevil » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 am

boyo wrote:And seven different men fathered children with her. Apparently she was quoting she had 6 kids to the media, then realised days later she had 7.
Seven children by five men apparently but I must admit I kept reading it in the paper as five children by seven men which rather boggles the mind even more!

6 kids - well damned by her own words there...

Probably about ten years ago there was a case in the local paper (Wolverhampton) about a mad woman in her mid 40s who kept getting arrested for drunk and disorderly, basically couldn't look after herself properly and the Judge slammed her children saying "There are 21 of you - surely at least one of you cares enough to look after your own mother!".

21 children! She'd been arrested drunk after urinating in the lift at the tower block she lived in and as my sister pointed out at the time - "she's had 21 children , no wonder her waterworks don't work properly!"

Coop

David

Post by David » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 am

jeezo, 21 kids?

the phrase "like a wizard's sleeve" springs to mind :lol:

retrogarden

Re: Karen Matthews

Post by retrogarden » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:10 am

David wrote:ok everyone knows what she done to her kid etc so this threads not about that.

My question is:

In the history of mankind, has nature ever created an uglier creature?

She looks more like the early days of the Undertaker with his Ginger Afro.

But yeah, really is scum. Been a bad couple of weeks for general arseholes in the media. Need some people doing good stuff! :)

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:14 am

I mean shes giving people with council houses and on benefits an even worse name.

I mean WHAT the hell was she thinking ? Was she really a criminal mastermind who was going to do a scam to get 100k or whatever it was ? I mean her ???

Then you have her stupid paedo boyfriend. Now if that was me and my stepdaughter had gone missing the first thing i would do IF (Obviously never have !) i had underage pics would be to get rid of that computer ASAP and make sure theres none on my mobile phone.

Just ridiculous ! He gets nicked (good) and hes in jail. THe stories about Shannons house seem a nightmare, mums a total scumbug, tons of other people to'ing and fro'ing etc. Just sounds bad. And sounds harsh but in that sort of environment the daughter will no doubt just turn out like her mum, tons of kids, the cycle never ends. Quite sad and depressing.

It was obviously terrible news when we thought she had been kidnapped, was really happy when they found her. The stupid mare though, cant believe she thought she would get away with it. Going to the supermarket and getting tons of beer and celebrating at times when your daughters been kidnapped, just odd behaviour. Funny looking back at the TV clips when they had found her as the look on her face looks like shock that she knows shes in it deep

David

Post by David » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:18 am

yeah the uncle was going to say he found her to get the cash

Where was he going to say he found her? and did they not think they would notice the kid was too drugged up to give her side of the story?

It was really embarrassing watching all the neighbours, etc from that estate on the news.

Sometimes you wish this country got Tornadoes like the USA does.......

STranger81

Post by STranger81 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:20 am

What amazes me is that on those police interviews she kept saying that hiding her daughter was her plan so she could leave her boyfriend because she didnt love him anymore.

Judging by the grim face on it, I dont think he'd have been that heartbroken, plus I bet shes got a minge like a monks hood.

David

Post by David » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:21 am

it'd be like throwing a sausage in a tunnel

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:26 am

David wrote:It was really embarrassing watching all the neighbours, etc from that estate on the news.

Sometimes you wish this country got Tornadoes like the USA does.......
Its like a different world. My dad was saying the same thing, i mean one of the neighbours interviewed ages ago said 'its scary as it could be my kid, my Britneys in the same class as Shannon...'. The girl saying this must have been about 21 if that, if her daughters 9 years old she must have had her at 12 or something !

Thing is with most of those people, i'm sure most of them dont work. They add nothing to society, its not like theyre just looking for work constantly. Just like cockroaches, breed and breed. Their kids then grow up and have kids at 13 or 14, and so on. The cycle never ends.

Harsh i know but what do these people add to the world ? Dont even work in McDonalds. DONT mean everyone in council houses or that, just mean many of the ones you've heard about with Karen Matthews and her friends, just seem like scum
Last edited by psj3809 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

emalder

Post by emalder » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 am

To be fair, this woman is a saint compared to the mother of 'Baby P' I mean what kind of mother allows her boy'f and her lodger to beat her 18month old child, pure evil she's as bad as her boy'f and lodger.

Enough said as it upsets me too much. I have 2 children my daughter being a similar age to baby P.

David

Post by David » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 am

I hate when you see them in the shops with their pyjama trousers and slippers on

Come on hippopotasluts, is it too much effort to spoon your blubber into a pair of normal trousers before you nip out for 20 Mayfair??!?!?