Retro 247 - Feedback and Suggestions

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

addictive247

Retro 247 - Feedback and Suggestions

Post by addictive247 » Tue May 02, 2006 6:33 am

Back in August I launched Retro 247 Games at http://www.retro247.co.uk, a website devoted to download games with old school game play. Well, the site has grown quite a bit since then with sections for Windows, Mac, Remakes, Freeware and a Retro Arcade.

The initial aim is to become an excellent resource for retro style gaming and to also bring attention to some of the great independant developers out there. There's also an Indie Developer section so the developers of the games listed get proper credit for the games that are shown.

I'd love some feedback about the site aswell as your suggestions as to which games should be listed. If you've got your own Retro gaming site and would like to exchange links then that would be great. Any news about retro events/game releases/games in production etc I'd be happy to include them in the news section, so please feel free to list them here or drop me an email to info@retro247.co.uk

I'd also like to know what new features/sections you'd like to see listed on the site. One of the ideas for a future section is an emulation zone which will list a number of emulators for the PC and Mac. If you've got any other ideas then please let me know.

Thanks
Marc

forestville

Post by forestville » Tue May 02, 2006 11:24 am

cool 8) site, especially the mac section, maybe a section for the portable playstation homebrew retro would be cool 8)
:)
Press play on tape

retro mania

Post by retro mania » Tue May 02, 2006 12:43 pm

Another one in the favorites folder thanks.

addictive247

Post by addictive247 » Tue May 02, 2006 4:46 pm

Thanks for the comments so far :D

The Mac section is something I really want to expand on as the site has a lot more games for Windows. It would be good to increase those numbers so if anyone has any good retro-style Mac games then please mention them here.

"portable playstation homebrew retro " is definately worth looking into - thanks :)

Any link exchanges of other retro websites would be welcome. Keep those ideas coming!