Eerie Indiana

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Hitman_HalStep

Re:

Post by Hitman_HalStep » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 pm

resident paul wrote:
felgekarp wrote:I watched the odd episode and thought it was alright and very sureal, the twins that were made to sleep in tupaware boxes at night by their mum to keep them youthfull springs to mind.

The twins were in Terminator 2 as a guard & the T1000 just turn into the same guard & just before killing him with a very pointy finger.
they were also in the lab in gremlins 2.
i have vague memories of watching a few episodes and enjoying them,i just YT'd the intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU-DAWveB_g that does bring back memories :)
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"

c0nfu53d

Re: Eerie Indiana

Post by c0nfu53d » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Never seen this, but have heard there was another series made called Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension. Don't know if it was any good.

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Great series, I remember missing out when you sold yours off a long while back sirclive on here for £6, managed to get it recently from gamestation when I traded in all my PS2 games. Cracking stuff.
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

rapidly-greying

Post by rapidly-greying » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Good show was that. I also liked Alex Mack. Did you know that they are making a film of Rent a Ghost? I used to love that show.
Keith,Scotland 35,wife n 2 kids,Owned(or own)a NES,SNES,N64,GC,Wii,Gameboy,DS,360,Sega MD,DC+GG,Intellevision, C 64, ZX Spec 48k+,PS1,2+3.Fave games are Zelda,Mario,Leaderboard,Tomb Raider,Bombjack,Pilotwings,Ridge Racer,Ico,Everybody's Golf,DAFC fan.

dste

Post by dste » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 am

Always loved Eerie Indiana.

Can remember most of the episodes but the one I really remember was the one where the lass drew stuff and whatever she drew happened. Was a really good episode.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

greenberet79

Re:

Post by greenberet79 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 am

resident paul wrote:
felgekarp wrote:I watched the odd episode and thought it was alright and very sureal, the twins that were made to sleep in tupaware boxes at night by their mum to keep them youthfull springs to mind.

The twins were in Terminator 2 as a guard & the T1000 just turn into the same guard & just before killing him with a very pointy finger.
They were also in Gremlins 2!

Yeah, loved Eerie Indiana, watched it religiously when it was first shown. 6pm, Channel 4, midweek wasn't it? Not sure what day. Maybe Tuesday or Weds.
"Very soon our luck will change, we'll do what we need to do to win matches, and we'll fly."

ruffian

Post by ruffian » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:07 pm

rapidly-greying wrote:Good show was that. I also liked Alex Mack. Did you know that they are making a film of Rent a Ghost? I used to love that show.
And its going to feature Ben Stiller...bah!!!!
My trusted trade partners - Rossi46, Shinobi, stvd, witchfinder, filecore, pantal00ns, SirClive, Mainvein, SpiffierRabbit, eeztheman, c0nfu53d