In just over 9 weeks.......

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:45 pm

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID :D

As THE DADDY of the forum (with 5 kids) ............

Welcome to the club! (Well, in 9 weeks).

Doom and gloom does not await mate - it's all easy with no stress at all.

This is a self portrait of me relaxing just 10 mins ago..........

OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

ColonelK

Post by ColonelK » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:22 am

When they ask if they can borrow your original translucent-green xbox controller that came with the limited edition green Xbox, and that they promise to look after it, say no.

Happened to me once, and I said yes. Judging by the current state of their bedroom, I won't see that again.....

Congrats though! Kids rock!

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 am

Congratulations, my mate was one of the 'my lifes over' crowd when he found out his girlfriend was pregnant but now she's actually dropped it he's cheered up quite a bit.
Splink!

FatTrucker

Post by FatTrucker » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 am

Having kids is excellent. The first couple of years are the most disruptive in terms of adjusting your lifestyle and time, but once you have kids your priorities and the things you do change anyway. It only involves as much stress as you make for yourself, so it depends if you're an obsessively neat, quiet person, borderline OCD, with a very busy social life then its going to be harder.
If you're a go with the flow kind of chap who lets life generally breeze around them like a dog with its head out of the car window then you're going to love it from day one.

The older they get, the more fun and interesting they get, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. Having little people around to teach about life and the world, play with, and enjoy and experience life with f**king rocks!!!!.

Many Congrats mate.
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:I've played all the Bratz games and Barbia Horse Adventures, due to having two girls and they are not rubbish in the slightest.
Feel free to add me on XBL.