9/11

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

I think that...

...it is possible to burn down 3 steel frame buildings with 2 aeroplanes.
68%
...US military patented explosives, such as those evident in the projected dust, were used to demolish the 3 world trade centre buildings.
18%
...this isn't something I should be concerned about, no-one I know has been killed, I've never been to Iraq, why should I care? Pass me the joystick let's get back to Desert Strike.
15%

Total votes: 34

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:33 pm

no, never..we should leave it to the authorities..next :lol:
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

The Master

Post by The Master » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Anyone fancy a pint?
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

Bub&Bob

Post by Bub&Bob » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

The Master wrote:Anyone fancy a pint?
You ain't seen me, right?
The dry fart for Barry MacDermot and all the cancer patients in the Glamorgan testicle ward

Emperor Fossil

Post by Emperor Fossil » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Dudley wrote:
Come off it. It's not about 'teasing the retarded kid.' It's about not letting outlandish claims go uncontested
After the 50th time it really is.
The difference is that teasing wasn't my goal. Sure, I won't deny that some teasing happened along the way, but think of that more as a by-product. I also feel I should dispute the suggestion that conspiracy theorists can be likened to a retarded primary school kid, however I'm afraid that's not an argument I could make with much conviction. ;)

psj3809 wrote:Totally agree. Just these nutjobs have nothing else to do but look for this crap on the internet. Its quite scary and depressing how it seems to take over their life. The worlds always been full of em but due to the internet they have a 'voice' to air their crap.
Exactly. Like all those clowns who believe that the world will end or 'the rapture' will come in the year 2012. On the net, any piece of nonsense can get repeated and amplified until people start to think "Oh gee, there must be something in it!"

R. Prime wrote:There are a whole bunch of links in this discussion, for and against. (And some excellent point scoring.)
I'm sure anyone reading this is smart enough to make up their own mind.
Any fool can make up his mind on any issue. Whether his conclusions are sound or not is another matter altogether.

And furthermore...

BUNNIES!

Image Image Image Image

R. Prime

Post by R. Prime » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:47 am

Bunnies - excellent. :lol:

Pint sounds good.

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 am

I would like to point out that the one on the far right is a weasel (and obviously not too happy ! ) ;)