Random Irritations

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

leefishuk

Random Irritations

Post by leefishuk » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 am

Things that are getting my goat at the moment:

Ebay = knobs not paying for things they won on Saturday.

5-a-side football = opponents not turning up.

Devil May Cry 4 = not sure why, just not the same.

Please feel free to add your own!

Bub&Bob

Post by Bub&Bob » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 am

Goats irritate me - I think its that evil stare they give you!
The dry fart for Barry MacDermot and all the cancer patients in the Glamorgan testicle ward

nesmaster

Post by nesmaster » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:08 am

Ebay- People who send items 2nd class when you've paid for 1st class :evil:

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 am

Ace console games still not getting released in the UK.
Splink!

pforson

Post by pforson » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 am

work
WANTED: Amiga CD32 games. PM me. :)

pantal00ns

Post by pantal00ns » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:01 am

I irritated myself after preparing chilli and not washing my hands properly. :shock:

rossi46

Post by rossi46 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:40 am

People who have their letterbox at the very bottom of the door.

Letterboxes that are waay too stiff to open and you have to lay your whole bundle down to open them with two hands.

People who say "You're late today, Postie" when I'm quite obviously stressed out, running and very grumpy due to the sheer volume of mail.

Junk mail magazines. 1000s of them for everyone.
Thoughts and prayers.

AlleyKat

Post by AlleyKat » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 am

Unable to exert myself at all at the moment due to an open, slowly healing wound on stomach from a small operation a few weeks back.

Means i'm unable to play guitar or sit up properly to draw.

Bah.
speed/missile/double/laser/option/?

David

Post by David » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 am

Reality TV

Traffic

People who drive AUDI's

Old People who smell like mouldy Custard Creams

Neds & Junkies

The fat woman across the desk from me who moans about whatever diet it is she's on not working, while stuffing handfuls of biscuits into her gaping foodhole.

clothes shops playing music that can deafen you in 2 seconds

Ignorant shop workers who put your change on the counter.

People who work in food places who are unable to get your order right.

Protestors who stand in the city centre all day with banners saying stuff like "FREE PALESTINE" when they couldn't even point it out on a map. Either get a job or go and live there you waster!

Teenagers on the bus who play stupid tinny-sounding music from their mobile phones

Mobile phones in general.

Teenagers who write in that awful "Text speak" How will these people ever get jobs when they leave school?

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am

Agree with you about mobile phones ! Cant stand em !

People who moan about the weather, they moan when its hot, they moan when its raining, they moan when its too cold ! You wait, if its a very cold winter people will be saying 'wish it was summer again' ! Hold on ! You moaned when it was too hot !

STranger81

Post by STranger81 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 am

people at the supermarket who dont put that plastic "next customer" thing after their shopping and then moan when an item of the next persons shopping gets scanned with their stuff and they have to wait for a checkout boss to wipe it off, when its their fault for not putting the thing there.

those people with tabbards and clipboards in city centres who just want "2 minutes of your time". and then want "just 2 pounds a month" so that they can send orphan kanagroos to university in rural Vietnam.

being behind a fat person in the chippy and watching as they order the entire shop.

fat people on those tv shows like you are what you eat who are gobsmacked when they find that gentle excersise and not eating several pounds of lard every single day can help them lose weight.

showing operations on telly when i'm having my tea.

Dale Winton. yes, your gay. understood. we get the message. well done. and yes, barbara windsor is "fab" isnt she?

being called "antisocial" because i dont drink.

women in their 40s/50s who have a trendy haircut and buy a new beetle or mini and are convinced that everyone will think they look just like jennifer ellison.

people on tills who say "have you got anything smaller?" "If i had, i would have given it to you in the first place because i dont much enjoyment from having loads of change in my pocket all day due to buying a newspaper with a tenner and you not having any fivers."

british gas ringing me saying they can cap my energy prices up to 2011. course they can, theyve just put them up about 30 percent!

bread with seeds in it. im not a sparrow.

the fact that ive got to drive my girlfriend to next tonight to get a lamp we dont really need when all i really want to do is sit in the back bedroom in my trackies and play GTA IV.
Xbox gamer tag: kingboo81

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:39 am

people who are aged 16-up who ask me if wrestling is fixed!! :roll:

waking up at 4 in the afternoon to go to work

waiting 25 mins for a rom to down load then finding out the emulator dosn't support it!

going to the cupboard and finding that my flat mate ate all my biscuits! :x

neighbours in the same building who slam doors all day even though they know you work nights!
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

nwosteve

Post by nwosteve » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 am

People who walk down the street with music playing out of their phones. It all sounds utter crap, very tinny and crackly. What's wrong with plugging in a pair of 10p earphones to listen to it? Bring back those massive ghettoblasters, respect to anyone with the balls to walk around with one of these blasting out the tunes.
"You're all going to die." MK3 promo posters

David

Post by David » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:46 am

Noisy neighbours / other people's music.

People who accept no responsibility for their own actions ("I am going to suea company because my kid is fat / I have cancer cause of smoking / my liver failed cause I am an alcoholic!")

Sales people and the way they speak ("Let's throw a few figures around, let's think outside the box, etc)

Fred83

Post by Fred83 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

goths and emos,they spend most times hanging on street corners in a herd GET A JOB!,people useing their cred card for paying small items,drivers doing 40mph on a fast road,people spending their time on welfare too lazy get a job,handleing charges on small stupid things,realty tv contestants living off that fame and appearing in anything,paris hilton,people famous for been famous.