have you been Naughty boy/Girl?

A place to discuss anything retro that isn't games related

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

video-gamer-girl

have you been Naughty boy/Girl?

Post by video-gamer-girl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:58 am

what's the most Naughty thing have you done as a kid?

It could be at school or home.

this is mine

well when i was in my secondary school.It was lunch time & my mates dared us to drop those exploding caps (there in white paper) from the stair wells. i was on the 3rd floor others were on 2nd and first.

we proceed to drop these little exploding caplets and it landed on a teachers head who was walking through the ground floor. we wasn't expecting a teacher to go by.

I legged it, i was lucky because i darted as soon as i saw the teacher look up and took a escape route through the empty English class through a back door that lead to the history class room out that door and down them stairs. the other two girls got spotted out. because way back then i was the fastest runner in PE back then.

David

Post by David » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:05 am

eh....accidentally set the back entrance of our tenement building on fire playing with fire-lighters, then watched on in horror as the fire brigade carried people out wearing oxygen tanks. :shock:

tekaotaku

Post by tekaotaku » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:17 am

Loads of stuff at school........

Biology leasons: Disecting a set of cow lungs, we cut a peice off, about the size of a grape and placed it in a lads sandwhiches he had for lunch. We sat in the canteen and waited for him to tuck in, he took a bite, never even bloody noticed it!! we just sat there wetting ourselves with laughter all afternoon, to this day he dosnt know, so this is where I redeem myself.....Darren Cross, im really really sorry lol!!

Different disection class, we shoved a tube into a frog and blew it up until the stomach burst, it took some effort and a lot of puff (oo-er, sorry!) but it finaly went pop to the chorus of the girls going "Eurrrr"....

I once cut up a cows windpipe into small sections, put on a rubber glove and placed the windpipe over my fingers and wore them like a glove, wriggling my fingers and going to people

"you know whats really minging?" they'd what, and I'd wriggling my windpipe fingers all over their face...ahhh.....great days, science expiriments banned for the term and I got 1 months detention for that stunt!

Science: chemistry, we all use to have magnisuim strip races. We would steal the strip and then cut it into about 30cm lenths, lay them flat on a desk and light them at the same time and race to see who's burnt out first. It was hit and miss becasue it wouldnt always light, or it would light then go up really quick, many burns happened and the state of the tables was really really bad.

Thinking back it was childish but great fun.
Image - "still barking at the silver moon!"

David

Post by David » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 am

there was no disecting of anything in our school.

It wouldn't have been the best idea to give the kids in our school sharp objects :?

resident paul

Post by resident paul » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 am

Crack the glass of the fire bell(old round type) by tapping at it & didn't set it off & then when they install a new system(square with retangler shape glass) tried tapping at it to crack it, the glass smash & set off the alarm.

woody.cool

Post by woody.cool » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:09 am

I was incredibly naughty at school.

I found a random football lying around in the changing rooms, and decieded to give it a kick, sending it flying upwards, straight into the strip light, smashing it!!! (Whoops!)

I used to nick the batteries out of the calculators for use in my walkman.

I installed games on the PCs in the classrooms and when then spend the lesson playing whichever game I felt like.

At one point, I found out how to send messages across the network (the NET SEND command) and I used to send abusive messages across the network.

But the main problem was the amount of fights I used to get in to.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am

We were all given some raffle tickets by my school to sell to raise money for the Xmas Faire and Open Day.

And I may or may not have 'forgotten' to hand the cash in and put it towards a copy of Zombies Ate My Neighbours instead :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

sirclive1

Post by sirclive1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am

Had a run in with the fire brigade , me and a mate set fire to a pram , we rolled it down a disused train line banking and legged it .

We returned a bit later to see if it had gone out or was still on fire , and the whole banking , train line , trees etc were ablaze , thinking back it must have had oil or something on the tracks ? Because it was a huge blaze , there was about 4 fire engines trying to get the fire out , i felt sick and went home panicking about being locked up etc (this was around 1982).
Luxor the moonprince - Doomguard Slayer

David

Post by David » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:03 am

sirclive1 wrote:Had a run in with the fire brigade , me and a mate set fire to a pram , we rolled it down a disused train line banking and legged it .

We returned a bit later to see if it had gone out or was still on fire , and the whole banking , train line , trees etc were ablaze , thinking back it must have had oil or something on the tracks ? Because it was a huge blaze , there was about 4 fire engines trying to get the fire out , i felt sick and went home panicking about being locked up etc (this was around 1982).
Hey, wassup fellow arsonist :oops: :lol:

luzur

Post by luzur » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:31 pm

i ran naked trough the girls locker room (the result of a bet.)

woody.cool

Post by woody.cool » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:53 pm

luzur wrote:i ran naked trough the girls locker room (the result of a bet.)
BRAVE MAN :shock: :lol:

bonerlaw

Post by bonerlaw » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:57 pm

woody.cool wrote:
Especially in sweden! The cold must have certain effects!

:shock:

RetroRik

Post by RetroRik » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 pm

bonerlaw wrote:
woody.cool wrote:

Didn't any of the girls take the bait.? :wink:

I once Farted out loud in bed, woke the x-wife up and held her head under the covers.... 8)

RIK

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:10 pm

RetroRik wrote:
bonerlaw wrote:
woody.cool wrote: BRAVE MAN :shock: :lol:

Didn't any of the girls take the bait.? :wink:

I once Farted out loud in bed, woke the x-wife up and held her head under the covers.... 8)

RIK
rolmho!! excellent! damn brave to run throught the girls locker room in the nip. My hat goes off to you, sir.

I done the fart one too....last month actually. and it really stank as well. I was smacked with pillows and elbowed for the rest of the night....

also, near enough blew up the science block in secondary school about 11 years ago. we turned on the old gas taps and left them on by accident, gas seeping everywhere. then someone had the brains of an idea about ten minutes later to try and light a match... :?
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:54 pm

A guy I went to uni with said when he was in bed with the missuss and he had one brewing he used to spit up in the air towards her side of the bed so she'd put her head under the covers, he was my hero back in those days.
Splink!