GDA ?!?!?!?!?!?!

A place to discuss anything retro that isn't games related

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Randall Flagg

Post by Randall Flagg » Sun May 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Well.....this really tops it off!!

After doctors telling us that 1 / 2 glasses of wine a night is good for you....it now says in the paper that 1 / 2 glasses of wine a night increases your chance of certain cancers by 80%....

Simple answer, live how you want, eat drink do what you want, if you die early it yer oiwn fault!!
Retrotechy.
Zapp Brannigan Quote - You remind me of a younger me Fry, Not much younger mind, Perhaps even a little older... Image

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Mon May 12, 2008 2:56 am

Totally agree ! One minute like you say they say a bit of wines okay, then 6 months later they say the opposite.

I cant wait in the future for them to say that organic food isnt any better for you ! I was at a friends house the other day, lots of her friends came round with their kids, my mate went to give this 2 year old a lolly but the mum said 'no no no he wants his rice cakes' (yeah lucky baby) so the poor kid had one of those instead.

I understand not starting kids liking crap food like burgers etc but in the summer a lolly surely is okay compared to giving the kid organic rice cakes etc