Pitch your ideas and suggestions for Retro Gamer Magazine here.
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:42 am
- Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
I, like many readers thoroughly enjoy the Retro Inspection feature. I was glued to this months feature on the Game Gear. However I would like to see a feature on rarer or lesser-known consoles, not a huge feature like RI but a small feature, maybe one page in each issue on such consoles as the Bally Astrocade, Gakken TV Boy, Sega Teradrive, Pippin Atmark, Bandai Playdia, etc. Info on their roots, games and why they failed to take-off in the gaming world would be a fascinating read for most readers I'm sure.
Fight the good fight of faith,
Lay hold on Eternal life.
-1 Timothy 6:12-
- Posts: 8809
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 am
- Location: Northampton, UK
Defo Yes on that one. There are so many retro machines I'd love to know more about and/or like to see a feature on.
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:08 pm
- Location: South Wales
Not just failed consoles, but failed computers too... Sam Coupe, etc
- Posts: 6775
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 am
- Location: Elgin, Scotland
Definately. The issue with the Konix stuff is still one of my fave!
And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:11 am
- Location: Shadow Moses Island, Fox Archipelago
Sounds like an interesting piece...
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:44 am
- Location: Canada - waaaaay east!
Sure, it's a great idea, although I'd split it into two articles, one for the consoles and one for home computers (there are probably loads of bizarre computers that only a handful of folks ever bought!)
WTF!? The 80's are GONE!? And they're never coming BACK!?
- Posts: 14272
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 pm
- Location: 21st Century Earth
I think another Konix feature might be worth a read
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:01 pm
Which issue was the Konix feature in?
Edit: Never mind, found it. It was issue 8.
Why retro? Because you never forget your first love.
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:02 am
- Location: Grimstad, Norway
After the Konix success, the only natural follow-up would be the Panther then!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest