Power Strike II

Got a high score accomplishment to boast about? stick it here...

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

AmidstStorm

Power Strike II

Post by AmidstStorm » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:04 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power Strike II - Master System
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One credit, no continues.

Default settings across the board

Rank 2 - Normal - PAL setting

Please submit all scores in the following format:

PLAYER - SCORE - STAGE - FORMAT

eg. AmidstStorm - 10,000 - STAGE 1 - Kega Fusion

HIGH SCORE RANKING
Rank - Player - Score - Stage - Format
1. kollisionBR - 3,603,470 - ALL - Master System
2. coffeejoerx - 3,210,470 - ALL - Master System
3. Grunthos - 3,161,310 - ALL - Megadrive with SMS adaptor
4. Smraedis - 2,989,860 - ALL - ROM
5. Sel Feena - Stage 8 - 1,650,640 - ROM
6. AmidstStorm - 957,190 - Stage 5 - ROM
7. Minute Fong - 817,820 - Stage 4 - ROM
8. Ruroso - RUR - 653,210 - Stage 4 - ROM
9. Macias - 572,790 - Stage 4 - ROM
10. Sputryk - RYK - 233,350 - 2 - ROM

AmidstStorm

Re: Power Strike II

Post by AmidstStorm » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:05 pm

All initial scores taken from The RGF Shmup League - http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... 67#p735967

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Thank you for giving me the impetus to get my games room up and running!

Interesting that the higher scores are on the real games, perhaps these gamers have better knowledge of the game since they own it?
XBL: RetroBob
Wii U: RetroBob
PSN: RetroBobUK
3DS: 0232 8156 8633
Feel free to add me!

AmidstStorm

Post by AmidstStorm » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 pm

RetroBob wrote:Thank you for giving me the impetus to get my games room up and running!

Interesting that the higher scores are on the real games, perhaps these gamers have better knowledge of the game since they own it?
I think it was the first time most of us had played it. I own the real game but i couldnt get my scart lead to work so had to rom it. Good game though crazily expensive. Come join the shmup league if you fancy some friendly or competitive fun on some great shoot em ups.

kollisionBR

Post by kollisionBR » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:39 pm

RetroBob wrote:Interesting that the higher scores are on the real games
On my part, all I can say is that I'll always be more enthusiastic about playing a game on the real thing than on an emulator. :roll: