espGaluda II Black Label, achievemnte and high score

Got a high score accomplishment or speedrun to boast about? Share it here!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

retrojc

espGaluda II Black Label, achievemnte and high score

Post by retrojc » Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Will update in future, but right now I need help getting this achievement: Earn 2 extends in Stage 1

weakboson

Re: espGaluda II Black Label, achievemnte and high score

Post by weakboson » Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

It looks like you have to do it in arcade or 360 mode which means you're going to have to learn to score. A task not to be undertaken lightly in this game. The first extend is at 15 million and the second at 35. There are at least a couple of videos on youtube of people getting that many points http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_jPOaLGFM

I tend to play this just play for survival, I would get the second extend on stage 3. My best is getting to stage 5 with about 50 million and I was well chuffed to beat the stage 4 boss. :)

retrojc

Post by retrojc » Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 pm

wow, that's incredible thanks for the link. Will alsmost certainly be nailing this over the next couple of weeks.

From what i can see its just cancelling loads of bullets for loads of score. Only played it today for the first time, and took me 7 continues to get through. I didn't understand it at all haha

weakboson

Post by weakboson » Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Yeah, you have to cancel bullets into more bullets into more and more bullets... you might want to look at this as well http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6281