Hardcore gaming

Got a high score accomplishment or speedrun to boast about? Share it here!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Post Reply
User avatar
PanzerGeneral
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: N.W

Hardcore gaming

Post by PanzerGeneral » Fri May 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah you all think that you lot are big bad hardcore gamers -23,456,345 here, 399,456,342 there.

Well, How many of you lot could actually beat Smurf on the Atari VCS2600, possibly the toughest game ever :wink:

After years of sleepless nights - I finally got to pump Smurfette!!!!!!!

Brainbeat
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by Brainbeat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am

Dont know let me find out :)

User avatar
FatTrucker
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by FatTrucker » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:46 am

PanzerGeneral wrote:Yeah you all think that you lot are big bad hardcore gamers -23,456,345 here, 399,456,342 there.

Well, How many of you lot could actually beat Smurf on the Atari VCS2600, possibly the toughest game ever :wink:

After years of sleepless nights - I finally got to pump Smurfette!!!!!!!
Image
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:I've played all the Bratz games and Barbia Horse Adventures, due to having two girls and they are not rubbish in the slightest.
Feel free to add me on XBL.
Image

User avatar
Sel Feena
Posts: 3506
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by Sel Feena » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 am

PanzerGeneral wrote:After years of sleepless nights - I finally got to pump Smurfette!!!!!!!
Nothing like Custer's Revenge, I hope! :lol:
Image

User avatar
harlequ1n
Posts: 1750
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: Barcelona
Contact:

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by harlequ1n » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 am

You want hardcore? Just beat Demon's Souls all by yourself without any exterior help.
Image

User avatar
thevulture
Posts: 10152
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 am

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by thevulture » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 am

harlequ1n wrote:You want hardcore? Just beat Demon's Souls all by yourself without any exterior help.
:wink: and then start a + game......

User avatar
harlequ1n
Posts: 1750
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: Barcelona
Contact:

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by harlequ1n » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

thevulture wrote:
harlequ1n wrote:You want hardcore? Just beat Demon's Souls all by yourself without any exterior help.
:wink: and then start a + game......
Or do a naked barbarian run with no grass or lvling.
Image

User avatar
Smurph
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:18 am
Location: Co. Antrim
Contact:

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by Smurph » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:01 pm

harlequ1n wrote:
thevulture wrote:
harlequ1n wrote:You want hardcore? Just beat Demon's Souls all by yourself without any exterior help.
:wink: and then start a + game......
Or do a naked barbarian run with no grass or lvling.
Or punch yourself square in the scrote repeatedly, which would be less punishing/more fun.
Antiriad2097 wrote:There is no in or out, just a constant state of retro gamer.
Nowloading.co.uk My Retrobate Profile

Hsincpro
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Hardcore gaming

Post by Hsincpro » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:28 pm

harlequ1n wrote:You want hardcore? Just beat Demon's Souls all by yourself without any exterior help.
haven't noticed any hardcore you called in it, man. 8)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest