Proof

Got a high score accomplishment or speedrun to boast about? Share it here!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Crunchy

Proof

Post by Crunchy » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:04 pm

Is this section of the board going to have the ability to upload screenshots or replay files as proof of score at some point?

Antiriad2097

Re: Proof

Post by Antiriad2097 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:57 pm

Crunchy wrote:Is this section of the board going to have the ability to upload screenshots or replay files as proof of score at some point?
I concur. For examples, follow the links in my sig...

Crunchy, you playing this season? You don't have to post anything but a score once a week. High scores can be transported to here for all to compare...
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

Crunchy

Post by Crunchy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:25 pm

Hi mate.
If the number of entrants in the league looks a bit on the low side still when it starts I'll join in. I'm doing most of my gaming for the 360 Leaderboards lately but I don't mind a bit of forum league nuttiness if you're short of a few players. :)

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:25 pm

Can't say fairer than that. As long as you're not entirely avoiding us ;)
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

beesty

Post by beesty » Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:34 pm

please crunchy why post this you know i am a gaming god and all my scores will be awsome(only a joke mate)
the c64 was king,and the speccy,and the amiga,and,,,,,ooh u know the rest

Crunchy

Re:

Post by Crunchy » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:37 am

beesty wrote:please crunchy why post this you know i am a gaming god and all my scores will be awsome(only a joke mate)
:lol:
You cheeky monkey! Get yourself in the RS league beestyboy and we'll see who's The King! :D

Anybody else who's reading this - join us in the RS gaming league! Much fun to be had. You can join an elite crew of gamers who are so eminently crap at games that their sheer badness becomes so dense and tightly packed that it often forms a small black hole. I'm usually at the middle of it with my truly exceptional direness threatening to turn the black hole into a Big Bang, kicking off a new Universe Of Turd Gaming. Or something. Laughs aplenty. :D

If RS ever comes back of course.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:29 pm

It appears RS is back at long last. Beesty, get yourself over there. New gaming season startes on Sunday, you need to have your nominations in by then.

mel the bell

Post by mel the bell » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:46 pm

crunchy how dare you call me a proof............i have a girlfriend, kids and everything :P
On 2003-12-08 20:15, cyborg wrote:
You're all corporate bitches if you buy a console - face it. Unless it's a Phantom - in that case you're just stupid - because even if it did exist it'd be crap