The Star Wars Retrospective

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

paranoid marvin

Post by paranoid marvin » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:43 pm

mandelbrot78 wrote:
James Bond wrote:The Tie Fighter series will be covered in Part IV 8)
I look forward to that. Some of the best Star Wars games don't belong in the main Saga, like the X-Wing/Tie Fighter games and KOTOR.

Has anyone played Star Wars: Rebel Assault? An early CD-ROM game; very impressive visuals, weak gameplay (as usual with these games).
but like many early CD ROM titles , FMV makes the game far better than it should be. Rebel Assault 2 was much better though
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:29 pm

paranoid marvin wrote:
mandelbrot78 wrote:
James Bond wrote:The Tie Fighter series will be covered in Part IV 8)
I look forward to that. Some of the best Star Wars games don't belong in the main Saga, like the X-Wing/Tie Fighter games and KOTOR.

Has anyone played Star Wars: Rebel Assault? An early CD-ROM game; very impressive visuals, weak gameplay (as usual with these games).
but like many early CD ROM titles , FMV makes the game far better than it should be. Rebel Assault 2 was much better though
id say its not too bad. but its not that good either. its just sort of 'meh.'

i've just watched the third part. just excellent. cant wait for part 4. im oging to d/l them all and put them onto dvd so i can watch them on my big, shiny telly
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

James Bond

Post by James Bond » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:24 am

My HD DVD/Blu Ray Collection:

http://romeos.dvdaf.com/owned