Online Username Thread for PS3/360/Wii

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:26 am

right, my Wii number is:

7454 5355 7324 9944
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:16 pm

Added, as has everyone else though nobody seems to have registered me yet from this site. :evil:
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:25 pm

Elgin_McQueen wrote:Added, as has everyone else though nobody seems to have registered me yet from this site. :evil:
That should be rectified now.
Splink!

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:33 am

felgekarp wrote:
Elgin_McQueen wrote:Added, as has everyone else though nobody seems to have registered me yet from this site. :evil:
That should be rectified now.
Excellent. Will check when I reconnect my Wii tonight at parents.
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:26 am

what was your one for you wii and whats you xbox gamertag, if you have one?
cant add tonight as not at mine. can do them both tomorrow though.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:50 am

JetSetWilly wrote:
Wii is on first page of this thread where they should all be added together, i've added you already anyway. Don't have 360 though.

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:54 pm

Elgin_McQueen wrote:
JetSetWilly wrote:
Wii is on first page of this thread where they should all be added together, i've added you already anyway. Don't have 360 though.
just added you, sir clive and felgekarp.

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:22 am

Yup got the message. Also had a visit from a 'Jess' who's this from then? Decided to send everyone a copy of me for xmas!! :D

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:56 am

Elgin_McQueen wrote:Yup got the message. Also had a visit from a 'Jess' who's this from then? Decided to send everyone a copy of me for xmas!! :D
maybe postman pat's got a wii from mrs. hubbard.

and ive just changed my gamer tag to something better....Ironhide1982, just in case you wondered why id gone and someone else has appeared

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:20 pm

Ok, so my Wii address book says I have registered - Slick2097, Astaroth, Miner2049, Felgekarp and JetSetWill (couldn't fit the y) still to register are - Marko and SirClive. All of these peole are from forums, really need to get my friends to give me theirs. What about everybody else here with one though? Where are your codes????

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Oh, and just found out Santa has come to visit my Wii, how nice of him!!! :D :D :D

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:55 pm

Get your Wiis registered with the Dual Screen Radio wifi uplink:
http://wifi.dualscreenradio.com/

That way its easy to track who's added you, who you need to add, and what games you have that are common.

Much easier than swapping numbers on forums.

Also caters for DS games as well as Wii.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:Get your Wiis registered with the Dual Screen Radio wifi uplink:
http://wifi.dualscreenradio.com/

That way its easy to track who's added you, who you need to add, and what games you have that are common.

Much easier than swapping numbers on forums.

Also caters for DS games as well as Wii.
Have signed up, not really sure what to do, will figure out when have more time though.

The Master

Post by The Master » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:49 pm

Elgin_McQueen wrote:All of these peole are from forums, really need to get my friends to give me theirs.
ARE WE NOT YOUR FRIENDS??? :cry:

:lol:

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:04 am

The Master wrote:
Elgin_McQueen wrote:All of these peole are from forums, really need to get my friends to give me theirs.
ARE WE NOT YOUR FRIENDS??? :cry:

:lol:
Hmmm, strong word choice there. :wink:

Apparently i'm a BAD FRIEND according to that site though, doesn't give you much in the way of instructions though.