Page 1 of 1

Where can I get Ico and Shadow of Colussus for PS2 from?

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:27 am
by rtrgrl78
Silly question I know, but am after getting these two games from the same place. I've tried all where I live only to find they only have one in stock (Game: Ico very badly scratched, not worth it). So would like to get them from the net, hopefully as new? Usually go through Amazon for games, but Shadow of the Colossus was a bit steep, but would prefer to get the two at the same time. Tried E-bay, but am getting outbidded. Is there anywhere that do special offer for the two games? Asda used to, but now only stock limited PS 2 games.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:45 am
by Freshmetal
Gameseek have both in stock at the mo, but they're both at full price.
SOTC:http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS2gpatqp5 ... sus-ICO-2-
ICO:http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS2jbyagfsvckh/ICO

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:52 am
by rtrgrl78
Freshmetal wrote:Gameseek have both in stock at the mo, but they're both at full price.
SOTC:http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS2gpatqp5 ... sus-ICO-2-
ICO:http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS2jbyagfsvckh/ICO
Thanks, wow they are expensive together, think the cheapest I've seen is Tesco on-line as seperates. Search continues.............

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 am
by Sabreman
http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asd ... 87.product
http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asd ... 60.product

No idea about their reliability on stock or delivery, but there ya go.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:06 pm
by rtrgrl78
Sabreman wrote:http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asd ... 87.product
http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asd ... 60.product

No idea about their reliability on stock or delivery, but there ya go.
Ta, This looks like a good deal me thinks: http://www.tesco.com/extra/basket.aspx?avstore=2&ba=0

What do you reckon? Will probably be next pay day for me.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:14 pm
by mikeb
mmm.. Ico.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:19 pm
by The Last Ginja
Virgin Megastore online have them both. SOTC #12.00 has a 2 week wait, Ico #16.00 is available for immediate delivery.

I don't know what's wrong with my pound sign!!1one!

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/produ ... ssus/s.jsf

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/produ ... /ICO/s.jsf

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:10 pm
by rtrgrl78
The Last Ginja wrote:Virgin Megastore online have them both. SOTC #12.00 has a 2 week wait, Ico #16.00 is available for immediate delivery.

I don't know what's wrong with my pound sign!!1one!

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/produ ... ssus/s.jsf

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/produ ... /ICO/s.jsf
Looks interesting that offer, thanks. £28 for the two, can't go wrong there. Your PC is playing up, so is mine. I always tick 'Notify me when a reply is posted' to go straight to my Hotmail address, but has not happened how wierd.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:16 pm
by rtrgrl78
Your PC is playing up, so is mine. I always tick 'Notify me when a reply is posted' to go straight to my Hotmail address, but has not happened how wierd.
Ha, cheeky MSN Monkey, has put all my replies from this forum in the 'Junk Mail' folder - how naughty!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:43 am
by Emperor Fossil
The Last Ginja wrote:I don't know what's wrong with my pound sign!!1one!
Keyboard set to US layout?

In fact, I've noticed your words have a distinct American accent when I read them.

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:42 pm
by The Last Ginja
Emperor Fossil wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:I don't know what's wrong with my pound sign!!1one!
Keyboard set to US layout?

In fact, I've noticed your words have a distinct American accent when I read them.
No I checked that, it's changed all of it's own accord the last few days, and auto rectifies itself. Hmmm weird.(in a very English(read Sarf Laandan accent) :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:52 am
by stvd
I think they cost me £15 each IIRC.
SOTC was an online offer via Gamestation.
Was a few months ago though...