ds question

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Post Reply
jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

ds question

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:23 pm

just been on hols and been on daughters ds .finished yoshis story /island and mario brothers .

i know nothing great but little lass thinks i am now worlds greatest :lol: :lol:
the thing is on mario on the maps there are some black dots (levels )i cant get to ,most are next to cannons .does anyone know why

User avatar
Lorfarius
Posts: 3601
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: Glossop - North West
Contact:

Post by Lorfarius » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:57 pm

No idea but have a look at Gamefaqs.com They might make mention of it.
For all your mad retro gaming needs, regular content on a daily basis!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

User avatar
Shin_Gouki
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:11 am
Location: Shadow Moses Island, Fox Archipelago

Re: ds question

Post by Shin_Gouki » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:41 pm

jabbawokkie2 wrote:just been on hols and been on daughters ds .finished yoshis story /island and mario brothers .

i know nothing great but little lass thinks i am now worlds greatest :lol: :lol:
the thing is on mario on the maps there are some black dots (levels )i cant get to ,most are next to cannons .does anyone know why
To open up these areas you need the large coins, there are three in each level.
真・豪鬼

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Re: ds question

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:45 pm

Shin_Gouki wrote:
jabbawokkie2 wrote:just been on hols and been on daughters ds .finished yoshis story /island and mario brothers .

i know nothing great but little lass thinks i am now worlds greatest :lol: :lol:
the thing is on mario on the maps there are some black dots (levels )i cant get to ,most are next to cannons .does anyone know why
To open up these areas you need the large coins, there are three in each level.
what every one :shock: :shock: or everyone on each level to unlock them on that level

User avatar
rupert
Posts: 871
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: manchester, england
Contact:

Post by rupert » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:50 pm

Ages since i completed this but from memory I think you have to defeat certain boss's as mini mario, which can be quite a hard, doing so opens a short cut or somthing, cant remember exactly, can sombody clarify this?

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:10 pm

rupert wrote:Ages since i completed this but from memory I think you have to defeat certain boss's as mini mario, which can be quite a hard, doing so opens a short cut or somthing, cant remember exactly, can sombody clarify this?
that just gives you level 4 and 7 mate

User avatar
rupert
Posts: 871
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: manchester, england
Contact:

Post by rupert » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm

jabbawokkie2 wrote:
rupert wrote:Ages since i completed this but from memory I think you have to defeat certain boss's as mini mario, which can be quite a hard, doing so opens a short cut or somthing, cant remember exactly, can sombody clarify this?
that just gives you level 4 and 7 mate
hence you can get all the coin things.. to get a full completion am I right in saying you need to access those levels? I didnt do that 1st time round though.

I really love the last level, great level design. This and the original Game Boy mario are my fave mario games, none of the others cut it for me :? (might be my sega fan boy side coming through though)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests