New Atari 2600 Game Announcement

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

neotokeo2001

New Atari 2600 Game Announcement

Post by neotokeo2001 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:18 pm

MELBOURNE TATTY
A Maze Adventure

Melbourne Tatty is an unpublished original game by Edward Griffiths programmed in Batari Basic. Additional programming by Batari. All artwork is by AtariBoy.

Melbourne Tatty Label

The game will release in November with a full color manual with more original artwork by AtariBoy.

neotokeo2001

Post by neotokeo2001 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:09 pm

A few more cool additions. Each copy of the game will come with a flyer with the previously posted Melbourne Tatty Comic Ad. The game package will also include Character Cutouts.

And the manual will have some behind the scenes information on the design and programming of Melbourne Tatty.
Here is some early concept art for the game.

Celebaglar

Post by Celebaglar » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:17 pm

When a thread is an advertisement it would be nice if it was marked as such. I know it says "announcement" but that's not quite the same thing.

neotokeo2001

Post by neotokeo2001 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:54 pm

Celebaglar wrote:When a thread is an advertisement it would be nice if it was marked as such. I know it says "announcement" but that's not quite the same thing.
Since I do this (Not For Profit) and the game in not yet available, I think announcement is more appropriate. When the game does go on sale I will title that post as an advertisement.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 am

5. No commercial use
Our forums are for topic discussion only and its use for commercial, press releases, adverts, or any other solicited or unsolicited commercial communication posting is strictly forbidden.
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com