Page 2058 of 2131

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:26 am
by aztecca
1tb ps4 came with fifa 17 will probably trade that in.

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:52 pm
by aztecca
Until dawn
Last of us remastered

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:08 am
by AceGrace
Got these last week. Recore is cracking.

Image

Also, got all of these for £12 from a local Facebook group. Looks like someone was a Dynasty Warriors fan :-)

Image

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:04 am
by kebabinho
fire ant C16/4
Treasure Island (although no map) C16/4

£2.99 each

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:10 am
by RodimusPrime
kebabinho wrote:fire ant C16/4
Treasure Island (although no map) C16/4

£2.99 each
2 games that define the C16/4 and my childhood for me. Along with punchy

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:16 pm
by pratty
Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 from the Nintendo Selects Range for the Wii U. Can't wait to get stuck into 3D World. :D

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:00 am
by David
A free mega drive courtesy of the very generous pantaloons.

Top bloke.

Now I just need some games

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:34 am
by ShadowMan
Strider Returns (Mega Drive) and Dragon Fantasy (a limited run Vita game) arrived today:
Imageimage by gouki16uk, on Flickr

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:49 am
by Liamh1982
Libero Grande (PS1) from a 2nd-hand bookshop of all places. Always wanted an actual copy as I've always liked the idea, even though it's somewhat lacking in the execution.

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:00 am
by ShadowMan
Always nice to have a big pile of stuff arrive in one day (well, Strider for the MD arrived yesterday...) I've been focusing on Capcom Disney titles and 90's console ports I've been missing this month and so far the following arrived:
Imageimage by gouki16uk, on Flickr

Mercs, Strider Returns (Master System and Mega Drive). Not pictured is the GG port of Strider Returns that I grabbed a fair while back. Returns sucks, I gave it a quick try and its terrible on all formats, gonna be a pain trying to complete it!

Imageimage by gouki16uk, on Flickr

My Little Mermaid and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. MLM was a Famicom game I was missing for quite a while so I'm happy I finally found one that is in good condition, Roger Rabbit I was a bit tepid about but according to Wikipedia, Shinji Mikami worked on the game, so I had to try it!

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:08 pm
by English Invader
Roger Rabbit is a good game. It's basically a simplistic Zelda clone with some neat cut scenes. Not the greatest game ever but certainly one of the better film tie-ins.

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:18 pm
by ShadowMan
English Invader wrote:Roger Rabbit is a good game. It's basically a simplistic Zelda clone with some neat cut scenes. Not the greatest game ever but certainly one of the better film tie-ins.
Good to hear, I look forward to playing through it :mrgreen:

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:54 am
by Big Shoes
This has just arrived, looking forward to playing it tonight, and the Xbox looks awesome!

Image

Paul

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:29 pm
by Shinobi
ShadowMan wrote:Always nice to have a big pile of stuff arrive in one day (well, Strider for the MD arrived yesterday...) I've been focusing on Capcom Disney titles and 90's console ports I've been missing this month and so far the following arrived:
Imageimage by gouki16uk, on Flickr

Mercs, Strider Returns (Master System and Mega Drive). Not pictured is the GG port of Strider Returns that I grabbed a fair while back. Returns sucks, I gave it a quick try and its terrible on all formats, gonna be a pain trying to complete it!

Imageimage by gouki16uk, on Flickr

My Little Mermaid and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. MLM was a Famicom game I was missing for quite a while so I'm happy I finally found one that is in good condition, Roger Rabbit I was a bit tepid about but according to Wikipedia, Shinji Mikami worked on the game, so I had to try it!
I own the Gameboy Little Mermaid really good Capcom platformer but hard.. I agree on Strider 2 terrible and really broken I completed it back in the day.. The only thing I can remember was killing myself as the speech/cut scenes where really good.. I remember the game was really broken few enemies and a tight time limit and a really hard 'Solo' boss fight.. US God the so called conversion masters

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:02 pm
by Sel Feena
God Eater 2, apparently it's also got a download code for the first one. Wondering if it's worth bothering or if I should just skip it.