Page 1645 of 2115

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:30 am
by tekaotaku
JetSetWilly wrote: Cooking Mama isn't even being touched :lol:
WHAT!! Cooking mama MUST be touched! Get past the fact its a cooking game, it pretty amusing and I found myself playing for hours to unlock the next recipe. Some good use of the touch controls and it actually turns out to be a solid little "game".

Go on, give in and touch mama up lol

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 am
by Rayne
After reading the reviews online I bought Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon from Steam this afternoon. Maddeningly I have to wait for it to unlock before I can start installing...this in spite of the fact it has a May 1st release date! Argh!

Oh well, minor inconvenience aside it looks to be a pretty fun game :) should keep me busy for the weekend.

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:05 am
by gmintyfresh
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Edition PS3. £19

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:14 pm
by Xtincthed
My finds of this week;
Image

all games on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt1ayvtW0U

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:39 pm
by englebert3rd
At the same shop, I found Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 and Discworld Noir for £2, very good condition.
Bought Ridge Racer for PSP at £5 on eBay.

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm
by JetSetWilly
tekaotaku wrote:
JetSetWilly wrote: Cooking Mama isn't even being touched :lol:
WHAT!! Cooking mama MUST be touched! Get past the fact its a cooking game, it pretty amusing and I found myself playing for hours to unlock the next recipe. Some good use of the touch controls and it actually turns out to be a solid little "game".

Go on, give in and touch mama up lol
Well, we all now know what you get up to in your spare time, you dirty little beast :lol:

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:19 am
by shiftytigger
Xtincthed wrote:My finds of this week;
Image

all games on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt1ayvtW0U
So nothing much good then??

Sorry I jest - would love to get a few of those kind of pick ups.

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 am
by kiwimike
Xtincthed wrote:My finds of this week;
Image

all games on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt1ayvtW0U
Nice! I spotted those G&Ws, the Sparky makes me jealous!

Bought Hitman absolution off a 1 day online sale, and got Pilotwings/Starfox 3DS

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:00 am
by Space_turnip
Sturmwind arrived today, and hopefully Mars Matrix (us version) tomorrow - Just 5 US english language exclusive dreamcast games to go!

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:19 am
by DreamcastRIP
Space_turnip wrote:Sturmwind arrived today
Finally!

Mine's not arrived yet. Did you pay extra for quicker postage?

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 am
by Space_turnip
Nope, didn't get mine from Redspotgames directly either (bought it from videogameimports). It's pretty bad that those who ordered directly haven't got it yet though :?

As for the game....I'll let the bigger shmup fans talk about it's merits. But it does look blooody gorgeous...

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 am
by DreamcastRIP
Space_turnip wrote:Nope, didn't get mine from Redspotgames directly either (bought it from videogameimports). It's pretty bad that those who ordered directly haven't got it yet though :?

As for the game....I'll let the bigger shmup fans talk about it's merits. But it does look blooody gorgeous...
Oh well, at least the game is now shipping so that's something at least.

Colour me envious. Are you playing it with your DC hooked up via a VGA cable/box in 480p?

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:00 am
by Space_turnip
Yep, certainly am. The lighting effects are spectacular and it's all incredibly crisp. Very impressed so far. Just hope I can get past my usual level in shmups, which is about the third one ;) (although the fact it saves your progress so you can start at the last level you were on is an absolute god send!)

The only thing i'm confused by is the SD card support. It doesnt seem to work the way it says it does, but i'm sure i'll get it working later on!

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am
by DreamcastRIP
Space_turnip wrote:Yep, certainly am. The lighting effects are spectacular and it's all incredibly crisp. Very impressed so far. Just hope I can get past my usual level in shmups, which is about the third one ;) (although the fact it saves your progress so you can start at the last level you were on is an absolute god send!)

The only thing i'm confused by is the SD card support. It doesnt seem to work the way it says it does, but i'm sure i'll get it working later on!
Sounds great. There are so many questions I could ask but I won't because I want the game to be a surprise when it (hopefully!) arrives. :D

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:44 pm
by nakamura
Got these today. Love Ninja Warriors again and it is a new game to me, never played it back in the day.

Image