What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

ShadowMan

Re: What games/consoles have you bought this week??

Post by ShadowMan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar and Megaman Star Force 3: Black Ace. Very pleased that these have finally turned up as I have now completed my console/handheld Megaman collection :mrgreen: . I've no idea how many years or how much money its taken to get to this point, but I'm damn happy that I've finally completed the collection!
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

dste

Post by dste » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Wahey :D

Congratulations.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Tepid Snake

Post by Tepid Snake » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 pm

ShadowMan wrote:Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar and Megaman Star Force 3: Black Ace. Very pleased that these have finally turned up as I have now completed my console/handheld Megaman collection :mrgreen: . I've no idea how many years or how much money its taken to get to this point, but I'm damn happy that I've finally completed the collection!
Blimey, the full set at last! Well done for finally finishing it!

But what are you going to do now? :lol: (I think you mentioned getting boxed Game & Watches, right?)
Updated 11/05/11 - P.O.W. - Prisoners of War
Image RetroCollect - PAL Rarity Guides, News, Reviews & Community

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm

ShadowMan wrote:Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar and Megaman Star Force 3: Black Ace. Very pleased that these have finally turned up as I have now completed my console/handheld Megaman collection :mrgreen: . I've no idea how many years or how much money its taken to get to this point, but I'm damn happy that I've finally completed the collection!
That is an amazing achievement. I admire your dedication, if not your bank balance. :wink:
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

snowkatt

Post by snowkatt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

pics pics !
come on show us pics !
hey wait ! i got a new complaint !

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow! That deserves a thread of its own (with pictures).

the_hawk

Post by the_hawk » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Wow indeed! That calls for one of those "achievement unlocked" things. Great stuff sir.
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/DaveySloan
Sponsor Me http://www.justgiving.com/daveysloan2014

OR type 99 to continue

Britpop95

Post by Britpop95 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Just waiting for Black Ops to arrive any.......minute.......now.

Getting impatient for the UPS van to arrive - it's at times like this I realise that pre-ordering something from Amazon is inconvenient and i'd be much better off physically getting it myself from the mall on the morning of release.

Next time.......
Into the Wonderful

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Congratulations Shadowman an awesome feat you have achieved there.
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone :D .
Tepid Snake wrote: But what are you going to do now? :lol: (I think you mentioned getting boxed Game & Watches, right?)
G&W's are on my radar when the new year rolls around. Each is pretty costly so I'm going to save money for once! In the meantime I'm going play through my collection now that its complete - I still have a fair few I haven't completed 100% yet so that'll be fun.
nokgod wrote: That is an amazing achievement. I admire your dedication, if not your bank balance. :wink:
That faint crying you hear? Thats whats left of my bank balance :wink:
SirClive wrote:Wow! That deserves a thread of its own (with pictures).
I'm in the process of getting pictures of everything now so I'll be sure to post up pictures of my full collection once I'm done :D
aztecca wrote:Image

Congratulations Shadowman an awesome feat you have achieved there.
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Well bloody done mate. An amazing feat.

Anyway, I got CoD: Black Ops, and its far, far better than MoH. In fact, it shits all over it from a great height whilst wiggling it's todger in it's crusty face.
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

DreamcastRIP

Post by DreamcastRIP » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:36 pm

JetSetWilly wrote:... In fact, it shits all over it from a great height whilst wiggling it's todger in it's crusty face.
I wonder whether that quote will make it into the next issue of the mag'? :lol:
Own: Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive MegaCD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS GBm GBA GBC GBP GB Virtual Boy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 pm

DreamcastRIP wrote:
JetSetWilly wrote:... In fact, it shits all over it from a great height whilst wiggling it's todger in it's crusty face.
I wonder whether that quote will make it into the next issue of the mag'? :lol:
I have no idea where that came from. It came on the fly.......erm......
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

TheSpeedOfSex

Post by TheSpeedOfSex » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh congrats! I just saw your collection and I thought it was very impressive that you covered all regions of the games. Now you can construct your Megaman/Rockman museum with glass cabinets etc :D :D

Uaithne

Post by Uaithne » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Just bought Tomb Raider: Underworld on the 360 and X-Men Legends on Game Cube. Also wanting to get all the Star Wars games on the GC - but that might have to wait until next pay day.
"Not to know what happened before you were born is to be a child forever" -Marcus Tullius Cicero, 46BC

Wants List | Items for Sale