Any amiga pros around?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Trixta

Any amiga pros around?

Post by Trixta » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:22 am

In the process of cleaning out my loft and found a bunch of amiga games. Amongst those were the following;
Seventeen bit software PD Disk 291 (has utopia written on it)
Seventeen bit software PD Disk 196 (has house music written on it)
Seventeen bit software PD Disk 05b
Seventeen bit software PD Disk 298 (nu power written on it)
Seventeen bit software Disc Magazine no. b45 or b4s
And finally, Winter olympiand 88 amiga promotion not for re-sale.

I've done the usual google searches and found Seventeen bit software were just a pd supplier until they became "Team 17" whom everyone should know if they had an amiga (they're still around today making indi games). Now the numbers on the disks, the only one that comes up with a result is disk 196 which does indeed have house music on. The others came back with no results. I'm expecting them to be pretty much worthless but It's always best to ask.

The final disk Winter olympiand 88 amiga promotion not for re-sale I can't find anything about the promo copy. And its also a troublesome name to look up as you either get tons of stuff on the Olympics or just on the standard games.

Am hoping for that niche amiga expert type person to be able to pop up and tell me what I have and what they're worth.

thank you
psn- jason_trixta
wii u - trixtaa
twitter - @jason_trixta

Arnie

Re: Any amiga pros around?

Post by Arnie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:16 pm

To me they just look like parts of the 17bit PD collection, I have 50+ of them myself but none of those as I was a subscriber to their updates for a while, I wouldn't have thought they were worth much.

Not sure about the promo Winter Olympiad 88, the copy of the game I have is from the Tynesoft Amiga Mega Pack so no promo or. Possibly a pack in game at some point.