CoD is going back to it's WW2 roots

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

gman72

Re: CoD is going back to it's WW2 roots

Post by gman72 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm looking forward to the beach landing level. Last seen in Medal Of Honour Frontline... hopefully a good campaign.
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Thu May 11, 2017 5:49 pm

gman72 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 3:50 pm
I'm looking forward to the beach landing level. Last seen in Medal Of Honour Frontline... hopefully a good campaign.
Loved that level and that game in general. A bit archaic now though when you know that the bombs always drop in the same place! An updated version will be great. Has the beach landing really not featured in any other FPS since Frontline?
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

outdated_gamer

Post by outdated_gamer » Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Megamixer wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 5:49 pm
gman72 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 3:50 pm
Loved that level and that game in general. A bit archaic now though when you know that the bombs always drop in the same place! An updated version will be great. Has the beach landing really not featured in any other FPS since Frontline?
MoH: Allied Assault, MoH: Pacific Assault, CoD 1, CoD 2 and CoD: World at War all had it too.