Collector's Wanted

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Darran@Retro Gamer

Collector's Wanted

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 am

If you have a big, interesting collection, can take high res photos of it and would like to be in Retro Gamer, please let us know.
We're looking for new applicants :)

Darran

aztecca

Re: Collector's Wanted

Post by aztecca » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:50 pm

I have a large collection of "metro" newspapers on top of my locker at work.Only a few missing from all full set of 2016 so far.I even have a handful from the year 2015.Can do some hi res photos if you are interested.

If the metros are no good to you I have also a large collection of different stickers that come stuck to apples and other fruit.They form a large collage on the back of the fire exit door at work.My fave is the "Pink lady Chile" sticker.

Anygood to you?
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

Big Shoes

Post by Big Shoes » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:16 pm

I will be sorting my stuff out soon, they asked last year about my collection but the photos i sent in were not as good quality as they wanted.
It takes ages to get all my stuff out of loft/storage so I will get someone with a much better camera to take the pics this time. I have more stuff than last year too.

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:19 pm

I really need to take some high res shots of my collection. Unfortunately I have an annoyingly busy few weeks so I'm guessing it'll take me a while longer before I actually manage to take some pics :(
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

Mortis

Post by Mortis » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:19 pm

How do you refer to a large collection.

I know someone who has over 5k of all sorts of games but then there are people with just a whole set of one or two consoles that is around 1k.

I wonder what qualifies as a medium sized collection?

sscott

Post by sscott » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:51 am

ShadowMan wrote:I really need to take some high res shots of my collection. Unfortunately I have an annoyingly busy few weeks so I'm guessing it'll take me a while longer before I actually manage to take some pics :(
You have to do it Shadowman. My collection was in issue 77 I think. Yours would look awesome!