Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:05 pm
Ok, we all play these games, and come on, we all secretly think we are the person on the screen! So, who would you say you are as a game character?
Im torn between two at the mo:
Dizzy, coz im quite egg shaped and always bump into things and
Gen from Street Fighter Alpha - I have huge white eyebrows just like this dude!
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:05 am
- Location: Irlam, Manchester
Hmmm. Depends what Kinda mood I'm in. If I'm watchin a film or a footie match then I'm Pac Man, given the fact that I NEED munchies and the like.
Bring back Thingy and Rockford!!! Zzap 64 liberation front!!!
- Posts: 9351
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 11:47 am
- Location: Earth 3
Quasimodo from the Hunchback games, based purely on looks
- Posts: 3909
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:24 pm
- Location: Cambridgeshire
A strange mix of Otacon, Baltar from Battlestar and the Real Ridge racer. (You don't want to meet my mum!)
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:11 am
- Location: Plymouth, UK
A combination of Donkey Kong, Zangief and Dogen from Psychonauts.
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:08 am
- Location: Kent, UK
Any of the Belmonts.
- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 7:23 pm
- Location: Already rockin the Christmas cap, WOOOOH!
I'm Tingle. I have a red nose and I usually wear a green body suit. I'm not wearing it today because it's in the wash.
- Posts: 810
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:11 am
- Location: London, a small village on Mars, just outside the capital city, Wubble!!
I always wanted to be Jack The Nipper.
I always wanted to roam around that town and create havoc!
I also always wanted to be Axe Battler or Axel Stone
Press Play On Tape
- Posts: 2712
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:00 am
- Location: Corby, England, UK
Leisure Suit Larry...
Im just a big perv.!!
- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:51 am
When I was younger, I always wanted to be Strider as I always thought he was the coolest guy around. I'm surprised there was never an anime made based on him.
- Posts: 8809
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 am
- Location: Northampton, UK
I torn between two:
1. RYU from SF2: I'd like to think so anyway
2. E-HONDA from SF2: This more like reality - I'm a tad 'wide'
- Posts: 6270
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 pm
- Location: Stevenage
When talking to girls Im Alucard, When Im in a serious mood Im Rogan of HotD, When Im irritated Im a cross between Dark Ryu and M.Bison except with a bit more gut. When Im on my Bike Im Sonic
Watching you sleep since 1990
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 5:20 am
I am Kid Chameleon from the Sega 16 bit period
- Posts: 2869
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 pm
- Location: Mishima Zaibatsu HQ
Take a Wild guess
I do sometimes find myself as Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters alot though - think this is more to do with the move set sometimes required on a Saturday night
Oh, and bouncers WILL NOT EVER let you in a club dressed in steel plated body armour!
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/gallery/v ... drcg&pid=1
"This rod will be your doom" - Kilik
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests