What games did you ALMOST buy this week?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Rayne

What games did you ALMOST buy this week?

Post by Rayne » Thu May 19, 2016 6:16 pm

So here's an interesting question...

What games (or gaming merch) did you NEARLY buy but, for whatever reason, didn't.

Maybe common sense stopped an impulse buy, maybe the bids went too high for your budget? Do you or don't you regret it? :)

IronMaidenRule

Re: What games did you ALMOST buy this week?

Post by IronMaidenRule » Fri May 20, 2016 7:00 am

I nearly brought God Of War 3 for the PS4 from the Playstation Store as it was on sale....but, decided I would have liked a nice boxed copy of that game.

goldenone

Post by goldenone » Fri May 20, 2016 8:10 am

I almost bought a PS4 on Black Friday last year.

I've not been as much into gaming over the last couple of years but thought maybe it was time to see if this gen could reignite my interest. I was waiting in the queue in Game 2 place from the front then thought....What am I doing? Do I really want this deep down.

Got a few funny looks leaving the queue but hey ho....I've not really regretted that decision so far!

Mortis

Post by Mortis » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:37 am

Nearly bought Ms Pacman for the Mega Drive but ummed and arrred over the price for 5 minutes before walking out the store empty handed....so close.

David

Post by David » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:57 am

I almost bought a ton of xb1 games but decided I will hardly get time for mortal kombat and tomb raider as it is.

Spent yesterday playing pes 2016. Man that is WAY better than fifa this year. It feels so unpredictable

MoBax

Post by MoBax » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:33 am

Davidd wrote:I almost bought a ton of xb1 games but decided I will hardly have time for workouts so I'll start using the Best Diet Pills to help me lose a few pounds.

Spent yesterday playing pes 2016. Man that is WAY better than fifa this year. It feels so unpredictable
Almost bought one of the old Pokemon games because I feel left out and I'm too lazy to play Pokemon GO and actually leave the house. :lol: