Games that are just damn right unplayable

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

superbug

Post by superbug » Tue May 15, 2007 8:29 am

Jungle Trouble on the Spectrum. What the hell was happening there?!?!

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Tue May 15, 2007 9:10 am

superbug wrote:Jungle Trouble on the Spectrum. What the hell was happening there?!?!
I always thought Jungle Trouble was a decent game but made slightly frustrating by the fact you had to keep going back to the start to pick up a new axe, I think I only ever got past the tree's on a couple of occasions.
Splink!

Nightbreed

Post by Nightbreed » Tue May 15, 2007 6:54 pm

Hard Drivin is unplayable beyond belief. After recently playing it on Midway Treasures 2 the lack of control over your car becomes evident and totaly spoils the game. It's like you are driving on a frozen lake.

Also, Paperboy in the Arcade had all the enjoyment of a large boil on the backside with the crappy handle bar steering and AWFUL ismoretic view. Unplayable crap!!!!! :evil:
Bring back Thingy and Rockford!!! Zzap 64 liberation front!!! :):):)

yethboth

Post by yethboth » Wed May 16, 2007 5:06 am

A View To A Kill on the Speccy.

gmintyfresh

Post by gmintyfresh » Wed May 16, 2007 5:21 am

Nightbreed wrote:Hard Drivin is unplayable beyond belief. After recently playing it on Midway Treasures 2 the lack of control over your car becomes evident and totaly spoils the game. It's like you are driving on a frozen lake.
I really agree, even the sit down cab with the moving seat didn't help it, Race Drivin' is as bad

will2097

Post by will2097 » Wed May 16, 2007 6:14 am

Nightbreed wrote:Hard Drivin is unplayable beyond belief. After recently playing it on Midway Treasures 2 the lack of control over your car becomes evident and totaly spoils the game. It's like you are driving on a frozen lake.

Also, Paperboy in the Arcade had all the enjoyment of a large boil on the backside with the crappy handle bar steering and AWFUL ismoretic view. Unplayable crap!!!!! :evil:
Hard Drivin' at the arcade was pretty good I always thought.