NEW THE KING OF FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

ShadowMan

Re: NEW THE KING OF FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!

Post by ShadowMan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Megamixer wrote:Well, the first two DLC characters have been revealed as Whip and Yamazaki so I guess that's at least one for you, Shadowman :)
Well Whip also gets a remix of '99's WWIII so I'm also very happy about that. But yeah, so glad to see Yamazaki back. Looking at the silouettes of the two still unrevealed characters I think its fair to assume Vanessa is back, maybe Blue Mary as well? Either way, can't wait to see who's revealed next.
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:56 pm

I've seen this prediction art based on the silhouettes which makes Vanessa seem likely. Can't remember the character right at the back though?

Would definitely like to see Blue Mary back.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Well, the last two turned out to be Vanessa and Rock so I got one of the ones I wanted (Vanessa) :)
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Awesome, Rock is a nice choice, plus more Geese like characters is never a bad thing. Four excellent choices for DLC, I'll probably end up picking them all up.
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*