RetroCollect VIDEO GAME MARKET 2 - 7th FEb 2015

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

mainvein

RetroCollect VIDEO GAME MARKET 2 - 7th FEb 2015

Post by mainvein » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:17 am

It's back and bigger than ever! The Video Game Market - the UK's largest gaming sales fair - is just weeks away. Taking place at Leeds Town Hall on Saturday 7th February with over 100 stalls packed to the brim with gaming goodies, you'd be mad to miss out on the bargains to be had.

As we count down the days till the big event, be sure to check out the many sellers heading to the Video Game Market next month. From traders such as Console Passion, Retro Towers, Warp Zone, and countless other big names, you'll be well catered for in the event's main hall. Elsewhere in the venue you'll see a variety of eBay sellers and collectors, all with plenty of classics at cheap prices.

Expect to see countless retro & modern games, rare titles, Japanese & US import releases, Everdrive cartridges, video game merchandise, RGB cables, box protectors, toys, comics & books, gaming artwork, strategy guides, modified consoles and much much more.

FIND OUT MORE
Last edited by mainvein on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Ridge

Re: RetroCollect VIDEO GAME MARKET 2

Post by Black Ridge » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 pm

This falls shortly after my birthday and I have the week off then (I think). May have to visit this :D

Green Bert

Post by Green Bert » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Hey. Nice to see this come 'round again, I went to the last one in March. It felt like a victim of its own success as it was pretty crowded last time - so its great to see a bigger venue!
Thanks, and good luck with the event and to all that attend. :)

flying_delorean81

Post by flying_delorean81 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 am

I couldn't make the last one, so I really fancy this! I'm also interested in selling some pixel bead artwork there, so will drop them an email about that :)
My Instagram: @caveofpixels
My Facebook: THE CAVE OF PIXELS
My Tumblr: THE CAVE OF PIXELS
My DeviantART page: caveofpixels.deviantart.com

Green Bert

Post by Green Bert » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:10 pm

flying_delorean81 wrote:..I'm also interested in selling some pixel bead artwork there
There was a stall in the first show selling bead art key rings. I bought some PACMAN ones for presents. Good luck with your stand.

sscott

Post by sscott » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Bigger venue? Then I'll go!

woody130496

Post by woody130496 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:42 pm

I'll be checking it out was it any good last year?

flying_delorean81

Post by flying_delorean81 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 am

Green Bert wrote:
flying_delorean81 wrote:..I'm also interested in selling some pixel bead artwork there
There was a stall in the first show selling bead art key rings. I bought some PACMAN ones for presents. Good luck with your stand.
Thanks, I've secured a stall in the "Bargain Basement" :D

I can't wait to go, maybe if I make some money I'll be able to come home with one of those sweet bartop arcade cabs!

mainvein

Post by mainvein » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:25 am

woody130496 wrote:I'll be checking it out was it any good last year?
It was chaos, but good chaos, was far busier than any of us expected hence this time we are having a much bigger space over two floors. Currently we have 40 different sellers of retro gaming goodness so there should be plenty for everyone :D

@flying_delorean81 really pleased to have you on board, may be worth you dropping Paul a message through his facebook (or if you want i can give you his email) he may even be able to get you a bartop ready for on the day to pick up :-) (even to the design of your choice) they are lovely

flying_delorean81

Post by flying_delorean81 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:43 am

mainvein wrote:@flying_delorean81 really pleased to have you on board, may be worth you dropping Paul a message through his facebook (or if you want i can give you his email) he may even be able to get you a bartop ready for on the day to pick up :-) (even to the design of your choice) they are lovely
Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to see how things go after Christmas, money-wise! You're right though, they are lovely :D

mainvein

Re: RetroCollect VIDEO GAME MARKET 2 - 7th FEb 2015

Post by mainvein » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 am

It's back and bigger than ever! The Video Game Market - the UK's largest gaming sales fair - is just weeks away. Taking place at Leeds Town Hall on Saturday 7th February with over 100 stalls packed to the brim with gaming goodies, you'd be mad to miss out on the bargains to be had.

As we count down the days till the big event, be sure to check out the many sellers heading to the Video Game Market next month. From traders such as Console Passion, Retro Towers, Warp Zone, and countless other big names, you'll be well catered for in the event's main hall. Elsewhere in the venue you'll see a variety of eBay sellers and collectors, all with plenty of classics at cheap prices.

Expect to see countless retro & modern games, rare titles, Japanese & US import releases, Everdrive cartridges, video game merchandise, RGB cables, box protectors, toys, comics & books, gaming artwork, strategy guides, modified consoles and much much more.

FIND OUT MORE

DaveDoc1984

Post by DaveDoc1984 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Wow! If I could find a way of getting to Leeds for this event I would be in HEAVEN!!! :)

Probably wont be able to though :( this makes me very sad!
In to Retro Gaming Pickup's? Light hearted reviews of both Modern Day and Retro Video Games? Check out my YouTube Channel!

http://www.youtube.com/DaveDoc1984
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 1ESj3JPPnT

mainvein

Post by mainvein » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:10 pm

DaveDoc1984 wrote:Wow! If I could find a way of getting to Leeds for this event I would be in HEAVEN!!! :)

Probably wont be able to though :( this makes me very sad!

how far away are you? could make it into a weekend break :-)

DaveDoc1984

Post by DaveDoc1984 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:03 pm

Probably the best part of 250 odd miles away! I am a southerner!
In to Retro Gaming Pickup's? Light hearted reviews of both Modern Day and Retro Video Games? Check out my YouTube Channel!

http://www.youtube.com/DaveDoc1984
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 1ESj3JPPnT

the_hawk

Post by the_hawk » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Just persuaded the Mrs to come to this, she wants to look around for ideas for knitting projects & it's a few days before my birthday so I may get to spend a little birthday money. JOY! :D
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/DaveySloan
Sponsor Me http://www.justgiving.com/daveysloan2014

OR type 99 to continue