uncharted 3 story arc or not?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

stayAwhile

uncharted 3 story arc or not?

Post by stayAwhile » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 pm

I got a cheap copy of uncharted 3 but no online pass and I have yet to play 2 and ended up trading 1 to get another game so is the story on going with major plot lines carring over or is each game self contained with no spoilers given about 2 in 3 and no connection bar charicters
This guy are sick

Joey

Re: uncharted 3 story arc or not?

Post by Joey » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:48 pm

There wasn't an online pass for Uncharted 3 I'm sure? It doesn't matter anyway as the multiplayer part of the game is free for anyone to d/l on PSN.

I think it's ok to play them individually really. They are pretty much self contained and I can't remember much said in them referencing previous games. That said they are that cheap now you should grab them and play on order.

necronom

Post by necronom » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 am

You should get No.2 as it was excellent. It would be a shame to miss out on one of them.

I think they were probably some references to previous ones, but are mostly their own story.
The Retro Gaming League _ -= My YouTube Videos =-
The eighties aren't over. I'll say when the eighties are over. The eighties are never over! You don't just turn off the eighties! - Jack Howitzer, GTA V

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 am

Joey wrote:There wasn't an online pass for Uncharted 3 I'm sure? It doesn't matter anyway as the multiplayer part of the game is free for anyone to d/l on PSN.

I think it's ok to play them individually really. They are pretty much self contained and I can't remember much said in them referencing previous games. That said they are that cheap now you should grab them and play on order.

I did have the f2p mp but am trying to save HDD spce for digital only games and DLC
This guy are sick

ootini

Post by ootini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 am

I played them all in reverse order. No real plot threads tying the three together. The biggest crossovers would be Drakes relationships with Elena and Chloe. Nothing major that will spoil much in the way of the main plot of each game though.