The easiest games in the world EVER!

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

ToxieDogg

Re: The easiest games in the world EVER!

Post by ToxieDogg » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 am

The Incredible Hulk (SNES)...completed first go, the last 'boss' doesn't even fight back.

Syblazer (SNES) - Great Strider style game, very very easy to finish though.

Super Castlevania 4 (SNES) - One of my favourite games in the series, also probably the easiest Castlevania game of them all to beat though. Whizzed through it in an evening.

Shenmue (Dreamcast) - One of the reasons I'm not a huge fan....virtually nothing to do asides from walk around talking to people and dealing with the odd QTE every now and then.

Batman: The Brave & The Bold (Wii) - Looks and plays lovely, nothing there in the way of challenge though.

I'd also say pretty much all of the LEGO games as well, but the challenge with them is more about unlocking everything and getting 100% rather than just completing the stages once through.
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

Oblisky

Post by Oblisky » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Ferret Oxide wrote:Dizzy 3 and a half wasn't much of a challenge either :D
:lol:

I remember saving my pcket money up when I was a kid and spending £30 on both Castle of Illusion and Sonic 2, only to complete them both within a day. Rubbish!

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 pm

ToxieDogg wrote:The Incredible Hulk (SNES)...completed first go, the last 'boss' doesn't even fight back.

Syblazer (SNES) - Great Strider style game, very very easy to finish though.

I'd also say pretty much all of the LEGO games as well, but the challenge with them is more about unlocking everything and getting 100% rather than just completing the stages once through.
Is Skyblazer the Strider game when the first level boss is a living plane and you' attack it's growths, second level boss was a giant woman, she had a skeleton face as she took damage? I'm sure you fought on top off a rocket
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

SpockIOM

Post by SpockIOM » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:25 am

I remember Dynamite Dux on SMS, Duck Tales on NES and Super Mario Land 2 on GB being really easy.

I also found Super Metroid pretty easy and Zelda 3: A Link to the Past very easy. Am I alone on these 2?
Yours sincerely, the little voice in your head that talks when you read.

Grizzly

Post by Grizzly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:49 am

World of illusion featuring mickey mouse and donald duck is a brisk stroll on a sunday compared to anything i have played otherwise.
I write for...
Check us out for news, reviews and features on the blackest of consoles.Image

kelp7

Post by kelp7 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am

In case no-one's said it yet, "Ghostbusters" (on the c64), can complete it in 30 minutes flat I reckon...
MZ-80A Secrets
http://mz-80a.com

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:50 am

Spiderman: Mysterios Menace on the GBA. Bought it from Blockbuster as it was the cheapest game there when I first got my GBA, completed it in half an hour. Then went to ASDA, claimed I'd been bought it as a present and already had it, and got to swap it for Advance Wars.

My arch nemesis Justice League Task Force is also ridiculously easy, due to you being able to win every fight with a perfect by repeatedly low kicking your opponents. The biggest challenge is not falling asleep through sheer boredom.

gunbladelad

Post by gunbladelad » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Time for a couple of portable ones to be added - both for the original Nintendo Game Boy.

WWF Superstars - simply spam the clothesline / dropkick (double-tap run then press the right button when the opponent's in range) until they're out of energy then pin. Repeat 4 times to complete the game.

Radar Mission (Mode B) - No matter the difficulty setting, I have to actively TRY to lose this one. I more often than not have enough points to be ranked "Admiral" after wiping out the 3 enemy fleets.
Where logic won't work, I will

van

Post by van » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Bonks Adventure for TG16
Pac-Land for TG16
Another vote for Chip n' Dale on NES