GAME's Christmas Dinner in a can

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

stayAwhile

Re: GAME's Christmas Dinner in a can

Post by stayAwhile » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:29 pm

This will be for games who make love to cod and FIFA and play nothing else just wake up and have a 20 hour codfest
This guy are sick

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm

The irony of this whole thing is that we are having a go at GAME for stereotyping people who play games yet we are throwing out stereotypes to describe the kind of person who would buy this kind of thing.

I'm tempted to buy one out of curiosity, I mean you would wouldn't you? If something sounds terrible but is cheap enough you better believe a person will be tempted to experience it, I only played Universal Studios on Gamecube because I wanted to see if it lived up to the reputation.

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I can just see this on Jeremy Kyle " what my friend is a Christmas tinner" lmfao
This guy are sick

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:07 pm

GigaPepsiMan wrote:The irony of this whole thing is that we are having a go at GAME for stereotyping people who play games yet we are throwing out stereotypes to describe the kind of person who would buy this kind of thing.

I'm tempted to buy one out of curiosity, I mean you would wouldn't you? If something sounds terrible but is cheap enough you better believe a person will be tempted to experience it, I only played Universal Studios on Gamecube because I wanted to see if it lived up to the reputation.
I have played worse games the universal studios but yeah twas censored
This guy are sick

SoupDragon

Post by SoupDragon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Oh im not looking down my nose at this at all. I will buy one then demolish it on my youtube channel where I eat krap on it anyway. I ate duck blood soup last week which was okay :D