Rayman Legends

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

errolwd40

Rayman Legends

Post by errolwd40 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:15 pm

I am playing through the amazing Rayman Legends on xbox 360 with my mum. I have completed the main game which opened up the 8 bit levels and have finished the origins levels as well.

We are just working through the invasion levels and the game is maxed out.

My question is does anybody know what happens if you manage to reach 700 teenies? I currently have 537, it will take an massive effort to reach 700 but I will try if its worth it.

Thanks in advance. 8)

ShadowMan

Re: Rayman Legends

Post by ShadowMan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 am

You just unlock an extra character to use.nothing really amazing unfortunately. Same basic deal with getting 1 million lums (except the extra character you get for that is pretty funny). I'm still playing this game daily for the challenges on my vita and ps3 trying to get the last trophy (rank up to the maximum awesomeness rating) and I think I might finally manage it within the next month or so. I only wish there were more types of challenges as I've basically played them all to death!
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

AceGrace

Post by AceGrace » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 am

Is there any point to the other characters i.e. do they have different abilities or are they just collectables?

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am

AceGrace wrote:Is there any point to the other characters i.e. do they have different abilities or are they just collectables?
No point what so ever. Each character handles the same, runs/jumps at the same speed etc. Purely for cosmetic reasons (that said, I really like the Super Mario Rayman on the Wii U version)
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*