Video game documentaries?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

psj3809

Re: Video game documentaries?

Post by psj3809 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:09 am

Hahaha oops that reminds me to watch the rest !! Watched the first 30 mins and enjoyed it, just difficult for me watching this sort of stuff with the mrs around !! Need to go back and watch it ! Oops

kiwimike

Post by kiwimike » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:02 am

psj3809 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:09 am
Hahaha oops that reminds me to watch the rest !! Watched the first 30 mins and enjoyed it, just difficult for me watching this sort of stuff with the mrs around !! Need to go back and watch it ! Oops
:lol: I'm the same myself, I'll often watch them in chunks on the cross trainer when exercising so I can watch them in peace!

ArcadeMYK

Post by ArcadeMYK » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Hey guys, I only just found out about the From Bedrooms To Billions Playstation Revolution kickstarter - does anyone know if this got finished & released? Or if it's still in produciton? For some reason I can't jump on the late backer link on their KickStarter page. The facebook page only has one post this year from May. I really hope the project didn't get canned =S
From Game&Watch to PS2 and Arcade in between, its been so much fun every single step of the way.

VideoGame Addict since 1989

kiwimike

Post by kiwimike » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:26 pm

ArcadeMYK wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:35 pm
Hey guys, I only just found out about the From Bedrooms To Billions Playstation Revolution kickstarter - does anyone know if this got finished & released? Or if it's still in produciton? For some reason I can't jump on the late backer link on their KickStarter page. The facebook page only has one post this year from May. I really hope the project didn't get canned =S
Totally forgot about that one! I have no idea but must do some digging! :)

***Edited - A quick google reveals its here and exists- At least as download, and Amazon Prime has it. The kickstarter page is still there. Hard to see if it's got the hardcopy released yet, the original BTB took AGES in that regard. And World 1:1 the movie has still yet to see a DVD release. But yeah, it's available to see via online...just checked again, yep DVD Blu Ray date still pending! Holy crap they take ages for those!

Chinnico

Post by Chinnico » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:03 pm

Rob McCallum's "Box Art - a gaming documentary" is a series definetly worth watching.

merman

Post by merman » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:19 pm

ArcadeMYK wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:35 pm
Kickstarter update this week announced physical copies due February 2020 for backers, will be on general sale after that
merman1974 on Steam, Xbox Live, Twitter and YouTube