What are you currently playing?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

imaxeroker85

Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by imaxeroker85 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:47 am

learnedrobb wrote:Fire Pro Wrestling D.
I just got this recently, and i find it plays really smooth on the Dreamcast compared to Fire Pro Z or even Returns.

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:32 am

Saints row iv if course Nah f*cj that gta v all the way with forza 4 on the side
This guy are sick

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Chipping away at GTA V. I like it, but it seems as though there is something missing, apart from the online of course.
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Champ Manger 01/02

New game as Cov but decided to limit myself to UK players only ........ can't find a decent keeper and it is hamstringing me badly, I've nearly been sacked about 5 times LOL

thl

Post by thl » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:31 pm

On the PS3, it's been a mixture of Alien Breed: Impact and Metal Gear Solid 2 HD. Also had a go with Daytona USA and Virtua Fighter 2 too.

djcarlos

Post by djcarlos » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm

GTA V

Put about 10 hours in so far - and done two missions :lol:

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:48 pm

I've been playing loads of different bits recently. Want to get some more time in FF XIV A Realm Reborn but cant really sit down without the kids jumping all over me. Ive had loads of stuff turn up from trades and me buying a few titles, but hoping to play them at the weekend. The Saturn needs some love :D

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh, Armed Police Batrider, where have you been all my life? Only started playing this a few days ago after seeing it was up for nomination in the shmup league, and it's absolutely frickin' awesome! 8)

Also Skyrim, decided to try vampirism for a change; actually really enjoying it, travelling across open land during daytime is a nightmare, tending to wait for night if I need to go anywhere now.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Sel Feena wrote: Also Skyrim, decided to try vampirism for a change; actually really enjoying it, travelling across open land during daytime is a nightmare, tending to wait for night if I need to go anywhere now.
Random Dragons in the daytime is NOT fun at all as a vampire. Do you have Dawnguard DLC? Vampire lord is just boss!

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:55 pm

^ Bought all the DLC a while ago, and also recently bought Legendary Edition because, y'know, it's Beth! :D Vampire Lord is badass, almost broken even, I have just been utterly raping dungeons with it.

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Bioshock Infinite, so far its better than the 2nd, not as good as the 1st, still very good though

Fightersmegamix

Post by Fightersmegamix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Gone back to RE revelations after a months unenforced break. Couldn't remember where I was or how to get around. It's always a pain starting again when you got halfway the first time.

skodathegreat

Post by skodathegreat » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Not surprisingly GTA V... it just eats time that game.

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Got this free with PS+ a while back and started it for lack of anything better to do. I'm actually enjoying it! The shooting & melee mechanics are extremely solid, the Space Marines feel extremely weighty and powerful - something different from the usual run n gun games I've been playing. The story doesn't make much sense at all (due to my lack of knowledge on Warhammer, I guess) and the scenery is exceedingly repetitive. Still, I can see myself dipping in and out of this until it's finished.

Outrun Online arcade - Gaming Bliss. I can now hit 1.5 million points 8)

shiftytigger

Post by shiftytigger » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Castlevania Circle of the Moon - GBA - Forgot how much I enjoy the Metroid-vania style games. I tend to ignore the over emo story and just enjoy the exploring. Really must buy Aria again too.

Walking Dead Survival Instinct (PS3) - yes - sticking with it and still not finding it too bad. Controls are mostly fine and scavenging not too bad either. Played worse.