New Matthew Smith game in the works

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

khisanth

Re: New Matthew Smith game in the works

Post by khisanth » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 am

I agree ,I mean can anyone see the Matt Smith of today sitting down coding and developing to a strict deadline AND coming up with new ideas etc?

You get a glimpse of the intelligence of the guy, the Matt Smith of old every so often, then he drifts back into that trance like state again.He is a chap who needs help.

Lets let him be and continue to enjoy his old games. Jet Set Willy was a very important game for me.

slacey1070

Post by slacey1070 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 am

Nemesis wrote:^^ oh dear, irrational hatred of a tech firm. I wonder what Apple did to you.......

Anyway,that Matthew Smith game.....
No hatred at all, I drive a focus! Just the brand v reality is clever Apple PR...

Let's see if this games see the light of day... And if its any good.... Fingers crossed its a yes to both.
Owned: Vic 20, C64, Amiga, PC, SNES, Dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, DS, Xbox360, PSP 2000, Wii, 3DSXL, GameCube, N64, JXD S7800.

“I ain't got a problem with your anger, hope you get around to having fun" Hugh Cornwell.

Liamh1982

Post by Liamh1982 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 am

Lightbourne has his crusty sock at the ready, even though the chances are low it'll be any good due to Smith's brain being completely fried.