Bayonetta Climax LTD Edition

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

James A

Bayonetta Climax LTD Edition

Post by James A » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Im on holiday at the moment in the Canary island sand round the corner they´ve got a GAME in a little shopping centre. Had a look in there and its chock full of LTD box sets. What struck me most is that they´ve got several copies of the Bayonetta Climax set for just under twenty euros. Was there a few people after it. If they are drop a message on here and ill pick a copy up. Got one for myself and the backs in Spanish but everything else is in English. Going to have another dig around in the week in the PS2 section. Was it Spain or Italy where there was the limited release of a fire pro game???

DPrinny

Re: Bayonetta Climax LTD Edition

Post by DPrinny » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

^If you can get it cheap and its PAL I wouldn't mind a copy of Fire Pro returns

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 pm

I love Bayonetta....which is strange for me, as i normally hate anything that requires me to memorise button combinations.

I'll have one, if its complete and VGC.

Ta. :D

EDIT: (PS3) :wink:
Last edited by nokgod on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Been after that if there's a 360 version going pick me one up and I will chuck you some extra money as well 8)
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

Negative Creep

Post by Negative Creep » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

nokgod wrote:I love Bayonetta....which is strange for me, as i normally hate anything that requires me to memorise button combinations.

Not normally my thing either, but it was a great game. Ok the plot was convoluted and it was basically hentai without the actual sex, but it was damn good fun. The final battle went on for waaaaaaaay to long though

PaulEMoz

Post by PaulEMoz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

Ahhh... I sold my Climax Edition a while ago, so this is tempting. Better not though, I'm skint (unless people start buying my stuff in the Trading section all of a sudden!).

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 am

over here it was a play.com exclusive wasn't it? I've already got a copy, its a brilliant game and i have to recommend it. the guide goes for stupid money on eBay... luckily i have a copy of that too. it has loads of great nuggets of info about the game including all of the references it makes to previous Sega games :D

Didn't realize a sequel is lined up exclusively for WiiU :shock:

James A

Post by James A » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Shinobi + Nokgod ill get you copies on Tuesday. Im off deep sea fishing tommorow of the coast of Africa and won´t be back until late.

Had another quick look in there today and got Echo Night Beyond for the PS2 fopr 5 Euros.

On Tuesday ill have chance to have a decent look around there. Theres alot of obscure PS2 in there but the languages are only spanish or italian whcih is a shame.

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:04 pm

James A wrote:Shinobi + Nokgod ill get you copies on Tuesday. Im off deep sea fishing tommorow of the coast of Africa and won´t be back until late.
Cheers mate :) Enjoy your fishing. My son would be well jealous of you going out deep sea. We did a bit of bass fishing off the coast of Wales....hardly the same thing :lol:
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

James A

Post by James A » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Back home. Shinobi + Nokgod ill get some postal prices for you either tomorrow or Saturday depending on how work goes tomorrow.

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

James A wrote:Back home. Shinobi + Nokgod ill get some postal prices for you either tomorrow or Saturday depending on how work goes tomorrow.

Bless you mate, much appreciated. Hope you a great time! :D 8)

Loftgroover

Post by Loftgroover » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 pm

mine went for £74 on ebay which was a nice surprise! especially as I was going to keep the extras and trade the game in at gamestation!

James A

Post by James A » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 am

PM'd Nokgod & Shinobi
Loftgroover wrote:mine went for £74 on ebay which was a nice surprise! especially as I was going to keep the extras and trade the game in at gamestation!
The price had dropped off on it now which is a shame as they had several copies of it. They also had loads of copies of Tales Of Vesperia on the 360 for 12 Euros, just a shame the instructions and cover were in Spanish.