Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

thl

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Post by thl » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:03 pm

HalcyonDaze00 wrote:DIG - an abomination, its right up there with the worst maps I have ever played. Never played much WAW so cant remember Courtyard too well but I don't remember it being this bad. I will give the map more time but at the moment it is almost broken. It is impossible to move as pretty much everybody is hiding behind walls and head glitching, never played a map more suited to campers and more hostile to run n gun. Lots of people are always cautious on new maps but Dig is ridiculous. I don't want to sit still and ADS but on dig it looks like there is no other option.
Dig has to be one of my least favourite map from that pack. It felt like running through the maze as you don't know what's coming around the corner. Too many narrow paths made look awkward and I didn't had much luck with it. Apart from one match that the connection was terribly laggy in which my score got reset during the match. That ruined it for me!

thl

Post by thl » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:04 pm

koopa42 wrote:Ah good info, I'll fire it up for a few games this weekend then

edit:

hang on, standard XP or weapon XP? I only need to max weapons these day :?
Standard XP I'm afraid.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Dig is bad for sentry guns too, ther are so many line of site places you can get shredded on probably 70% of the map from a few choice locations

@standard XP - PAH!