Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

thl

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Post by thl » Sat May 18, 2013 12:08 am

HalcyonDaze00 wrote:great run of wins tonight with THL, we didn't lose a game.
Great session it was as we went on the winning steak in Team Deathmatch. We're consistent during those rounds as we didn't had that much deaths. Plus I was fortunate to get that final kill in Vertigo to keep this run going.

Well done. 8)

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:39 pm

was pleased you got that last kill on Vertgio, that team we were playing against just kept sitting in corners waiting for people to run past, hate losing to players like that.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Back on this today after a huge break. It's still riddled with sh1t but luckily imma good enough to deal out my own awesome sh1t. Azda, you better play a game with me soon or you are GONE! you are the only person ahead of my on the LB and I can't see me catching a 4 days played lead :lol:

I also missed a double xp weekend :( but then again, I don't need it I suppose.

Any of you other players want to bring it? feel free.

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 am

Had few games of hardcore kill confirmed with koopa.Mostly on the op team and gettin my arse kicked.That aftermath map is a pile sherman tank.Has anyone got the tri cap card for domination were you hold a b and c for 3 mins.Also how the chuff are you supposed to blow up a rc xd with an axe for the precision challenges.
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

sscott

Post by sscott » Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 am

^ I have played every COD game from the beginning but I am utterly baffled by this online multiplayer speak, I literally don't know what anyone is talking about!!!! :D

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 am

aztecca wrote:Had few games of hardcore kill confirmed with koopa.Mostly on the op team and gettin my arse kicked.That aftermath map is a pile sherman tank.Has anyone got the tri cap card for domination were you hold a b and c for 3 mins.Also how the chuff are you supposed to blow up a rc xd with an axe for the precision challenges.
Axe kill on an RC? I assure you that 99.9% will be boosted .... has to be.

ABC on dom? It is possible, I hate domination so I'll never get it but my cousin has it, legit and to put it into perspective? one of his mates wasn't on the night they got it and he bangs on about missing it every time he is on, you get the great white shark calling card which is ace.

Tonight was p1ssing me off, always lumbered on a team with no other f##ker taking out UAVs, ACRs, Dragonfires Grrrrrrrrr. I also picked up some abuse for demolishing people trying to hold/camp sh1t.

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

when camo did you all vote for in that poll thats up?

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:23 am

HalcyonDaze00 wrote:when camo did you all vote for in that poll thats up?
Robot

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Sat May 25, 2013 8:07 am

HalcyonDaze00 wrote:when camo did you all vote for in that poll thats up?

Cant remember think it was the comic one.Would be good if they could make them 3d and have like an afro camo etc.

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Sat May 25, 2013 8:13 am

i voted for dragon

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 am

more good games with THL last night.

I still mess about with most of the guns but I love the SMR!

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:20 am

Maxed the PDW, now onto the Vector ..... early doors? it sucks, accurate? yeah. Good rate of fire? Yeah. Damage? Might as well throw my shoes at them. I am disappoint. I hate it when a weapon you decide to max is censored

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sun May 26, 2013 3:31 pm

koopa42 wrote:Maxed the PDW, now onto the Vector ..... early doors? it sucks, accurate? yeah. Good rate of fire? Yeah. Damage? Might as well throw my shoes at them. I am disappoint. I hate it when a weapon you decide to max is censored
I might have underesitmated the Vector, I've had a proper razz today and I popped on FMJ to bring up the damage and added quickdraw, mid range shredder FTW! Still weak for an SMG and one-on-one you lose against most other SMGs but it is growing on me ..... a bit ..... after all I am a fan of accuracy over power.

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

koopa42 wrote:
koopa42 wrote:Maxed the PDW, now onto the Vector ..... early doors? it sucks, accurate? yeah. Good rate of fire? Yeah. Damage? Might as well throw my shoes at them. I am disappoint. I hate it when a weapon you decide to max is censored
I might have underesitmated the Vector, I've had a proper razz today and I popped on FMJ to bring up the damage and added quickdraw, mid range shredder FTW! Still weak for an SMG and one-on-one you lose against most other SMGs but it is growing on me ..... a bit ..... after all I am a fan of accuracy over power.

Yeah the vektor is ok imo on core but on hardcore where 1 or 2 shots and you are dead it just isnt powerful enough.I have been giving the Chicom a blast lately.Hated it a first with the burst fire.once unlocked the select fire and have it on auto it is ace.Still reckon the msmc is the best shredder though.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Chicock is f##king SH!T! £ burst crap foooook offfff