Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

HalcyonDaze00

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:56 pm

thl wrote:Been playing through those new maps as Downhill and Hydro are my two favourite. Very impressed with the Peacekeeper and it does feel versatile compared to other SMGs. Seemed to use it very often too.
HalcyonDaze00 wrote:some great games tonight with THL and SPACETURNIPMIKE, only 1 defeat and some really good wins.
You also forgot about aztecca, who played some part in those wins. And yes we did formed a very good squad there.

I recalled someone offered support with smoke grenade and shock charge in Carrier. When it was down to the four of us, we continue the match and fought towards the end with victory. Plus we completely annihilated our opponents. Also we done really well on Turbine and Raid, otherwise it was a very solid display.

Great job guys!
sorry, I didn't know that was AZTECCA, just thought it was one of your friends who was already in your party. The Carrier win was excellent as it was only us four for over half the match, and Turbine was also by a big score. Play again soon.

Space_turnip

Post by Space_turnip » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Aye, that was an enjoyable few games last night, we certainly didn't disgrace ourselves. And I played better than the last time I played with some of you guys, when i think I went 1-10 on one map.

Do really need to play Black Ops 2 more. I sort of lost interest when i got the WiiU, played it more on that than the 360. Shall strive to get on a bit more now i think.

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 pm

HalcyonDaze00 wrote:
thl wrote:Been playing through those new maps as Downhill and Hydro are my two favourite. Very impressed with the Peacekeeper and it does feel versatile compared to other SMGs. Seemed to use it very often too.
HalcyonDaze00 wrote:some great games tonight with THL and SPACETURNIPMIKE, only 1 defeat and some really good wins.
You also forgot about aztecca, who played some part in those wins. And yes we did formed a very good squad there.

I recalled someone offered support with smoke grenade and shock charge in Carrier. When it was down to the four of us, we continue the match and fought towards the end with victory. Plus we completely annihilated our opponents. Also we done really well on Turbine and Raid, otherwise it was a very solid display.

Great job guys!
sorry, I didn't know that was AZTECCA, just thought it was one of your friends who was already in your party. The Carrier win was excellent as it was only us four for over half the match, and Turbine was also by a big score. Play again soon.

Aye twas me.Although i a bit pants at TDM i usually play domination,Demolition,Kill confirmed on the smaller maps Nuketown,hijacked etc.Feel free to add me Azda32

:D
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 pm

request sent

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 am

I dunno if you lot can see my clips via my gamertag but tonight I pulled off the best shot ever! 8)

On meltdown as the start clock was counting down I said to my party "watch this lads, I'll go for a n00b tube kill from here" and fired just after the game started. Then I said "f##k the grenades don't become active for 5 seconds d'oh" ...... then the kill feed registered a grenade kill for me :o :o :o it killed him by hitting him .... on the knee of all places (Skyrim anyone?) :lol: :lol: :lol: impact kill FTW!!!! classic shot! I'll try and rustle up a link

thl

Post by thl » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 pm

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 pm

I've been going back to basics today, started doing the MTAR challenges :( Not a nice AR at all IMO

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 am

which maps do you all think are the most camped?

Standoff for me.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 am

Deffo not standoff as its my fave map, it wouldn't be if it were campable. I would say turbine

HalcyonDaze00

Post by HalcyonDaze00 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 am

I don't think turbine is too bad, you get lots of snipers but there are not many places they can put down their tent pegs, Standoff, more people are in buildings than out of them! Guardians in doorways, sentry guns on roof tops, claymores and bettys in every room, shock charges festooned to every wall, its a campers delight!

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 am

Only if you let them, EMP on all my classes as is engineer? Betties? Guardians? Claymores? rampant rabbits? I fear them not. No-one camps that censored with me on the map

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:57 pm

koopa42 wrote:Only if you let them, EMP on all my classes as is engineer? Betties? Guardians? Claymores? rampant rabbits? I fear them not. No-one camps that censored with me on the map
In the short time i've been playing, I've quite taken to using black hat as my tacticals, with engineer class on so i can see what i'm hacking. :D

I think Yemen is the most camped, from what i've played so far.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Camping is also helped if you have some prat on your team sitting back meaning you can't get around to the campers :x this also keeps them spawning where they are

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

HalcyonDaze00 wrote:which maps do you all think are the most camped?

Standoff for me.
Standoff deffo has plenty of campers i love nothing more than running straight around to the building on the other teams spawn up the stairs and slashing the snipers in the back of the head.The thing that gets me is if you are playing demolition,hardpoint etc and most of your team are campers.That pisses me off when your the only one planting and defusing the bombs etc and end up getting killed about 20 times.
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Dafuq!? Lol standoff isn't campable I tell thee