Advice with selling my Jap Saturn

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Sega2006

Re:

Post by Sega2006 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:26 am

will2097 wrote:Whaaaaaat? You saying you're not a big, fat, smelly, bald, toothless, friendless ugly drunkard virgin who fancies his own mum? All because his manhood is too small? Funny - 'cos that's exactly what I marked you down as.

I defy anyone to not agree with me. I reckon that sums up Muse to a tee.

I offer: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." As my prime evidence.

Go on - clear off you little creep. Shhooo. Begone.
Nice one. Totally agree with you. And Kade thats only half of Stevenage thats a useless censored, the rest are quite friendley
Watching you sleep since 1990

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:58 am

Sega 2006 please refrain from using the C word on the forum. You're quickly catching Muse Hunter up in the complaints department and if you both don't calm down I'll have to take further action (and I hate taking further action because I'm very lazy).

While everyone is obviously entitled to freedom of speech, please be aware that younger readers to browse this forum and it's not fair that you burn their tender eyes with your rude words.

Darran

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:41 am

Sorry Darren. I am a youger reader though at only 16
Watching you sleep since 1990

will2097

Re:

Post by will2097 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:28 pm

GetDexter wrote:
will2097 wrote:Whaaaaaat? You saying you're not a big, fat, smelly, bald, toothless, friendless ugly drunkard virgin who fancies his own mum? All because his manhood is too small? Funny - 'cos that's exactly what I marked you down as.

I defy anyone to not agree with me. I reckon that sums up Muse to a tee.

I offer: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." As my prime evidence.

Go on - clear off you little creep. Shhooo. Begone.
I don't think this sort of reaction is called for. I don't find Muse Hunter particularly annoying or offensive. He gets, shall we say, a little 'excitable' at times and certainly struggles to express himself with the clarity and thoughtfulness that is needed in respect of the opinions he likes to 'share'.

But for Wil2097 to attempt to offer a serious (though maybe pseudo) psychological assesment on the one hand, but then negate that by posting the comment I have quoted above... well I feel a little uncomfortable by it.
It was never my intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable. And I apologise unreservedly. I was merely amusing myself and nothing I have written should be taken seriously.

Again I apologise.

Kind regards,

Will.
Last edited by will2097 on Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

will2097

Post by will2097 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:32 pm

...but judging by his angry responses - I'm guessing I hit a few raw nerves. ;)

(It's your mum right muse? I was right about you and your mum?)

Genius.

psj3809

Re:

Post by psj3809 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:36 am

GetDexter wrote:I don't think this sort of reaction is called for. I don't find Muse Hunter particularly annoying or offensive. He gets, shall we say, a little 'excitable' at times and certainly struggles to express himself with the clarity and thoughtfulness that is needed in respect of the opinions he likes to 'share'.

But for Wil2097 to attempt to offer a serious (though maybe pseudo) psychological assesment on the one hand, but then negate that by posting the comment I have quoted above... well I feel a little uncomfortable by it.
So youre moaning about one of Wil2097's responses but all the other 100's of annoying Muse posts which have no relevance on this forum and he does is just to wind us all up are okay ?

At the end of the day if Muse didnt post such tosh then Wil2097 wouldnt have replied with his long psycho-analysis type of one.

Muse is the problem, because his posts never get deleted/he isnt banned then the rest of us reply to his annoying tosh, then people like you reply to our replies and it just gets bigger and bigger !

I dont feel uncomfortable at all with Wil's post. At the end of the day Muse comes here just to wind us up as he can as hes in the safety of his own little home

GetDexter

Re:

Post by GetDexter » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:07 am

psj3809 wrote:
Muse is the problem, because his posts never get deleted/he isnt banned then the rest of us reply to his annoying tosh, then people like you reply to our replies and it just gets bigger and bigger !
Just like your post made it just that much bigger, and how my post - in replying to yours - has made it bigger, and how the next person who posts in reply to my reply to your reply will make it bigger. Over to the next poster...
As requested by the Tw@t himself - his account was Hijacked and has had a change of password.

Sorry Dexter!

muse hunter

Post by muse hunter » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:18 am

anyone watch torchwood? yeeaah..... i think they are totally milking doctor who they should have left it at one series once Christopher Eccleston left, now further series plus a spin off, its a bit too much don't you think? It tries too hard i think, which in the end its so wrong when it feels ssooo low budget, its just naff when you can see that an alien is just a bloke in a mask, it just doesn't suck you in, The acting, oh the acting, yeah i gotta admit that the main guy which the series is based around is okay-ish, but everyone else? i never thought it possible for them to find actors and actresses worse than Billie Piper but they pulled it off, have to give them credit for that. Has anyone watched the episode with the hot chick who used to be in eastenders and my family? she got into some very slight lesbian action, so that was the fist decent episode so far.

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:26 am

Muse pictured earlier.....................

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:31 am

Thought I'd add my little bit to the bits others have added to the bits added by others :?

Antiriad2097

Re:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:34 am

muse hunter wrote:the fist decent episode so far.
Freudian slip?
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

GetDexter

Re:

Post by GetDexter » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:32 am

Antiriad2097 wrote:
muse hunter wrote:the fist decent episode so far.
Freudian slip?
I wear one of those under my jeans sometimes. :wink:
As requested by the Tw@t himself - his account was Hijacked and has had a change of password.

Sorry Dexter!