Advice with selling my Jap Saturn

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

muse hunter

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 pm

Sega2006 wrote:No Muse. I dont have a problem with Homosexuals, I have a problem with a large picture of a man shoving his penis hard into another mans backside. If I was Into that sort of thing Id look for it, And I wouldnt look for it on a RETRO GAMING forum. Your just as bad as the bloody spammers If you choose to post stuff like that.
aha! but theres no sexual act taking place in the pic, no penetrations at all. But you viewed the pic that way, so this tells me that subconsciously you wanted the pic to show an act of sodemy, and that you are therefore hiding homosexual desires. Hey, i'm not judging, i'm just saying that the pic of Brad Pitt is there for admiration, not to wank over, okay

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 pm

will, Exsactly what I do to Sony consoles. Hit it with a hammer, coat it in petrol, set it ablaze and toast marshmellows. And for your information twinkle toes is not a good name for me as I have size 15 feet
Watching you sleep since 1990

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:37 pm

The world would be a far better place if you just died muse

will2097

Re:

Post by will2097 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:38 pm

Sega2006 wrote:will, Exsactly what I do to Sony consoles. Hit it with a hammer, coat it in petrol, set it ablaze and toast marshmellows. And for your information twinkle toes is not a good name for me as I have size 15 feet
You're not twinkle toes - you're Goff. Angry the Goff actually. :roll:

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:39 pm

Then why'd you call me twinkle toes?

muse hunter

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:42 pm

Sega2006 wrote:The world would be a far better place if you just died muse
sure, continue your denial Barrymore, don't worry the truth will come out once the police find the body of a gimp at the bottom of your pool

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:45 pm

Deny what Muse? Im not gay and never will be. Also, Why the censored are you still alive?! I thought I told you to die and dont make me say it again

will2097

Post by will2097 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:48 pm

I called Twinkle toes - twinkle toes. You were going to do some thing with a 3DO and a GS and I was worried Twinkle Toes was going to share with us what he was going to do with a 3DO. Even now I shudder at the very thoughts.

Look, fighting and arguing on the web is like urinating into a strong head on wind. Or rather, there are never any winners or losers, everyone ends up look like a spakker.

Anyway - I lost - AGAIN - to Cerebrus - Squall is only level 30 and Rinoa, well lets just say she's a dead weight. So - No more bickering. OK? You in your darkness thing and muse with his toilet rolls and pit. And we all live happily. sniping at each other occasionally but not openly fighting... OK.

Big hug? Not you muse ;)

Onwards.

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:50 pm

:shock: ok..........

muse hunter

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:04 pm

Sega2006 wrote:Deny what Muse? Im not gay and never will be. Also, Why the censored are you still alive?! I thought I told you to die and dont make me say it again
your avatar gives it away, sonic is soooo gay, and his sidekicks.... well the only reason they hang with sonic is for some bum action

will2097

Post by will2097 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:11 pm

Muse: 'The only Gay Troll' in this forum. Give it up eh?

pompeysimon

Post by pompeysimon » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:39 am

thanks guys for all your help eh? lets stop bitchin!
If it smells of fish, then eat it!!

The Master

Post by The Master » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:01 am

I want to see the gay picture, where is it?

psj3809

Re:

Post by psj3809 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:08 am

will2097 wrote:Look, fighting and arguing on the web is like urinating into a strong head on wind. Or rather, there are never any winners or losers, everyone ends up look like a spakker.
Very true but on the other hand you would hope some Mod would actually get involved. Muse is ruining parts of the forum for me with his stupid banter and some of his dodgy topic titles.

What has Muse added apart from winding nearly everyone up and constantly bickering ? He slates off the 8 bit machines and goes on like anything.

All that therapy he previously took obviously hasnt worked

will2097

Re:

Post by will2097 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:41 am

psj3809 wrote:
will2097 wrote:Look, fighting and arguing on the web is like urinating into a strong head on wind. Or rather, there are never any winners or losers, everyone ends up look like a spakker.
Very true but on the other hand you would hope some Mod would actually get involved. Muse is ruining parts of the forum for me with his stupid banter and some of his dodgy topic titles.

What has Muse added apart from winding nearly everyone up and constantly bickering ? He slates off the 8 bit machines and goes on like anything.

All that therapy he previously took obviously hasnt worked
He obviously has some very real issues. He may not be even homosexual apparently. My brothers a psychologist. (He was the Doctor, I was supposed to be the Priest if my parents had had their way :) ) Anyway my grossly over paid brother has written papers for a number of small medical journals and it's one of his pet topics. Internet persona's and how they manifest themselves.

In a nut shell, apparently, Muse is 'depressed' and has problems communicating in the real world. He's apparently confused about something (not necessarily sexuality) but it might as simple as a vitamin deficiency or bad as he is nuttier than Lion Bar.

The point is we can't win. Just ignore him. Muse needs the conflict. Or at least he thinks he does. He probably can't even help it.

I guess, in a way it could be fun for us to argue with him - he seems articulate but be sure, you can't beat him - not head on - it won't work like that and you'll just get fustrated yourself. Just ignore him and hope he gets better.

Muse is disturbed, in a manner of speak, and what he needs is a health check-up with a GP and perhaps some fresh air, excercise and a better diet. Failing that professional help from people who can deal with his condition. But obviously he needs to recognise the problem and therein is the main problem.

It is a bit of shame, because when he isn't being an idiot he seems like a nice guy.