Bull****

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Dudley

Re:

Post by Dudley » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:06 am

woody.cool wrote:
Sabreman wrote:I'm 99.9% certain that muse is taking the mickey.
He's definatly taking the p!ss - agreeing with Sony's insane ideas & having such a big censored signature picture!

Just to remind people - Myself, along with a few other members, got flamed and verbally tortured for having big sig-pics, mine was smaller than Muse's
Adblock is your friend.
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com

muse hunter

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:11 am

woody.cool wrote:
Sabreman wrote:I'm 99.9% certain that muse is taking the mickey.
He's definatly taking the p!ss - agreeing with Sony's insane ideas & having such a big censored signature picture!

Just to remind people - Myself, along with a few other members, got flamed and verbally tortured for having big sig-pics, mine was smaller than Muse's
some people need to get a life if they are tortured by a pic on a forum, you should have kept yours and ignored the saddo's

Whats wrong with saying Sony have come up with a good idea? because it is, oh yes, it is cool and hip to diss Sony so god forbid anyone actually telling them 'well done'

Sega2006

Re:

Post by Sega2006 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:30 am

muse hunter wrote:I need to get a life and go away
Fixed :wink:
Watching you sleep since 1990

learnedrobb

Post by learnedrobb » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:30 am

Whats wrong with saying Sony have come up with a good idea? because it is, oh yes, it is cool and hip to diss Sony so god forbid anyone actually telling them 'well done'
Well, I've been dissing Sony since the original PlayStation came out. (Back then I was a Sega fanboy, and it was out of pure ignorance)

Sure I have a PSOne and a PS2, but I still think that Sony has made plenty of mistakes with both of those (who can forget the PS2 pre order debacle?). And PS3 is looking to be a major screw up (overpriced, too few units, epic delays).
NES/N64/GC/Wii/WiiU/SMD/SS/DC/PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4/Xbox/360/OneS/PSP/3DS/PSV
PSN: learnedrobb

Antiriad2097

Re:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:29 pm

woody.cool wrote:flamed and verbally tortured
I've told you a million times not to exagerate.

On the upside, we're not trying to get you banned, we just asked for some sensible guidelines to be put in place for these things and asked you to resize yours.

Muse's sig is just one of many annoying things that will lead to his banning in the not too distant future with any luck.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

necronom

Re:

Post by necronom » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:19 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:
woody.cool wrote:flamed and verbally tortured
I've told you a million times not to exagerate.

On the upside, we're not trying to get you banned, we just asked for some sensible guidelines to be put in place for these things and asked you to resize yours.

Muse's sig is just one of many annoying things that will lead to his banning in the not too distant future with any luck.
I'm surprised he's got away with such a flame-bait sig. Like Duds, I blocked it from my browser, so I don't see it anymore.