Games featuring......will you please shut up

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

BennyTheGreek

Games featuring......will you please shut up

Post by BennyTheGreek » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Is this the new system....why dont we try games featuring the letter a

games with spaceships

games where you shoot things

games with enemies

oh for fucks sake censored off....

DigitalDuck

Re: Games featuring......will you please shut up

Post by DigitalDuck » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Time taken to ignore threads: 5 seconds.

Time taken to whine about threads: 5 minutes.
Xbox Live | YouTube | Top games picture | Top games list

Help needed for gaming-related projects! PM or email for full details if you can do:
2D or 3D art
Story writing
Shmup level design

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I am so sorry, we will all stop having fun just for you....... :lol:, no chance!

Crunchy

Post by Crunchy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:57 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:I am so sorry, we will all stop having fun just for you....... :lol:, no chance!
Selfish d1ck.

You could confine all the "Games featuring ..." stuff to a single thread and still have the same "fun" without p1ssing off other members of the community.

But hey, as long as you get your jollies who cares, right?

c0nfu53d

Post by c0nfu53d » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm

These topics are quite good but not when you have more than one at a time.

the_hawk

Post by the_hawk » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm

But Crunchy 90% of what you post p1sses off members of the community!

(not me though, sometimes you are bang on the money, sometimes not, entertaining in either case.)
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/DaveySloan
Sponsor Me http://www.justgiving.com/daveysloan2014

OR type 99 to continue

themightymartin

Post by themightymartin » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Crunchy wrote:
IronMaidenRule wrote:I am so sorry, we will all stop having fun just for you....... :lol:, no chance!
Selfish d1ck.

You could confine all the "Games featuring ..." stuff to a single thread and still have the same "fun" without p1ssing off other members of the community.

You don't have to go around name calling just because somebody posts something you don't agree with.

I quite enjoy the "Games featuring..." threads, but some of them are a little over-the-top. "Games featuring dinosaurs" for instance. Too bloody easy! you might as well start a thread entitles "Games featuring pixels".
Xbox Live\Steam: themightymartin
3DS Friend Code: 5000-3656-8384
Zazzle Store: YonDer Designs

Crunchy

Post by Crunchy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 pm

themightymartin wrote:
Crunchy wrote:
Selfish d1ck.

You don't have to go around name calling just because somebody posts something you don't agree with.

I quite enjoy the "Games featuring..." threads, but some of them are a little over-the-top. "Games featuring dinosaurs" for instance. Too bloody easy! you might as well start a thread entitles "Games featuring pixels".
It's not so much what he says as the attitude behind it. This is a community board. One man's "fun" can be another man's pain in the arse. When you get that situation there has to be compromise for the community overall, not the standard "tough sh1t" response from a selfish retard. If he wants that he needs his own forum where he can do what he wants.

thevulture

Post by thevulture » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

All this talk of 1 man...selfish etc etc...reminds me of a certain thread....certain remake getting certain score when reviewed on newish hand held not so long ago.

Seemed whilst some took review for what it was..others had a more 'selfish' view and decided to say a man should'nt be in his current job.....

themightymartin

Post by themightymartin » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 pm

The same could be said about your comment. I see what you're saying about the attitude but does that really mean you have to give attitude back?
Xbox Live\Steam: themightymartin
3DS Friend Code: 5000-3656-8384
Zazzle Store: YonDer Designs

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm

There are rather a lot of them! But tbh I just don't bother clicking on them.

But the guys having fun in them - has no effect on my life.............. so doesn't bother me.
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

Crunchy

Post by Crunchy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm

thevulture wrote:All this talk of 1 man...selfish etc etc...reminds me of a certain thread....certain remake getting certain score when reviewed on newish hand held not so long ago.

Seemed whilst some took review for what it was..others had a more 'selfish' view and decided to say a man should'nt be in his current job.....
Except I didn't actually say that. Go back and read it again and make sure of your facts before you start sh1t stirring.

thevulture

Post by thevulture » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Crunchy wrote:
thevulture wrote:All this talk of 1 man...selfish etc etc...reminds me of a certain thread....certain remake getting certain score when reviewed on newish hand held not so long ago.

Except I didn't actually say that. Go back and read it again and make sure of your facts before you start sh1t stirring.
:lol: Wasted enough time reading it when it came around 1st time, so ta, i'll pass.

As for sh!t stirring....again, i'll pass.Seems enough of that going on as is...too many cooks and all that....

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Crunchy wrote:

stirring sh1t, you are the one who is aiming a torrent of abuse at me for having an opinion.

thevulture

Post by thevulture » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:
Crunchy wrote:

stirring sh1t, you are the one who is aiming a torrent of abuse at me for having an opinion.
Careful...you might get a harshly worded PM from him..... :lol: