Most featured Film star in games?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Hitman_HalStep

Re: Most featured Film star in games?

Post by Hitman_HalStep » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 pm

i know this is a cheat and won't count but john madden has appeared in a couple of films,not a film star i was trying to think outside the box or rather on the box cover.
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"

paranoid marvin

Post by paranoid marvin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Could be Mickey Mouse then? (no-one said they had to be a real person)
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

resident paul

Post by resident paul » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 pm

paranoid marvin wrote:Could be Mickey Mouse then? (no-one said they had to be a real person)
:D

killbot

Post by killbot » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm

resident paul wrote:Just watched Harry Potter 3rd film & just got me thinking Daniel Radcliffe has 8 games under his belt (Deathly Hallows pt1 & 2) that's makes him the most games under the harry potter's name?
Plus Quidditch World Cup and Lego Harry Potter.

You can buy my book here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wolfshead-ebook ... =wolfshead

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS, MS, MD, Saturn, DC, GG, Xbox, 360

JazzFunk

Post by JazzFunk » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:55 pm

I'd say Ron Perlman possibly nicks this due to his VOICE being used in almost every game currently released. Granted, you rarely actually see him, but one sniff of that voice and you KNOW it's Ronnie.
Hitman_HalStep wrote:i know this is a cheat and won't count but john madden has appeared in a couple of films,not a film star i was trying to think outside the box or rather on the box cover.
No 'cheating' at all, there, big Johnny M. is also quite a prolific movie/TV director in his days away from the iron grid, a bit of a renaissance man. Looks a bit different to how I remember him, mind, must be the botox:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006960/

;)

Liamh1982

Post by Liamh1982 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:53 am

Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker - think about it, they were in all six films so they're also in the games based on episodes I - III.

snowkatt

Post by snowkatt » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 am

paranoid marvin wrote:Could be Mickey Mouse then? (no-one said they had to be a real person)
oh well in that case
what about bugs bunny
donald duck ( and family )
and spiderman ?
hey wait ! i got a new complaint !

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 am

Freestyler wrote:Vin Diesel is the only one who actually gives a damn about the quality of games he's in.
I remember Arnie saying how awesome the T3: Rise of the Machines game was on some DVD or other game extras.

For me, it has to be Arnie, his image/likeness has been used in so many of his film licensed games over the years.

The Terminator series has had tons of direct film licences and spinoffs on many formats, Predator 1 and 2 has games, True Lies, Last Action Hero, Total Recall.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

Mozza

Post by Mozza » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 pm

In the same sense as Vinnie Jones, is it perhaps a bit of a cheat to include The Rock for all the wrestling games he's been in? Or would he only count if they turned his movies into games?
http://lee-morris.blogspot.com/2011/07/ ... yprus.html - Some interesting stuff about Safe-houses in Resident Evil 4, Gameboy game trading, Emo fringes, parallel worlds in the Zelda series, prisons in games, gaming statistics.

Juggernaut Headcrush

Post by Juggernaut Headcrush » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the omnipresence that is Cam Clarke. The voice of "Akira"'s Kaneda,"TMNT"'s Leonardo, as well as many, many characters in games.

Freestyler

Post by Freestyler » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Juggernaut Headcrush wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the omnipresence that is Cam Clarke. The voice of "Akira"'s Kaneda,"TMNT"'s Leonardo, as well as many, many characters in games.

Freestyler: A customer that's too hard to please, complains all the time and wants everything for next to nothing.

harlequ1n

Post by harlequ1n » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Stallone. Also, Rambo III (DOS) was the 1st video game I ever played at the tender age of 6.

RetroMartin

Post by RetroMartin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Juggernaut Headcrush wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the omnipresence that is Cam Clarke. The voice of "Akira"'s Kaneda,"TMNT"'s Leonardo, as well as many, many characters in games.
About bloody time somebody mentioned him! Failing that Crispin Freeman has cropped up in quite a few games!

PSN username - MartinPhantom