Call of Duty Black Ops

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Joey

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops

Post by Joey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 pm

aztecca wrote:
Joey wrote:I like the look of the Dead OPS mode. Activision have taken the leaked videos down now though.

Its basically a spin off of the zombie mode but in a top down, twin stick stylee.

Looks like they are packing quite a bit of content in!

There is an option on the main page for Zombie not tried that yet.Just played campaign.The 360 is in my sons room and he is back on guitar hero now though. :twisted:
I dont like that you get these games so early :wink:

The Angry Jock

Post by The Angry Jock » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 pm

snowkatt wrote:
The Angry Jock wrote:So you play COD and Halo then dismiss the whole genre? You should try a few different franchises...or not

so you just glossed over the other titles i named ?
doom 3
half life 2
the orange box
you just read the first few titles and then dismiss my whole post ?
i have played quite a few fps games
i gave the genre a chanche with numerous games and i still dont care for it
I didn't dismiss your whole post, you're other games are Doom 3 (which isn't great IMO) and Half Life (which is in Orange box, so you mentioned the same game twice really). The majority of games in your list aren't that good, and I don't care what JC says about Halo :wink:

Besides, no one was asking what you're thoughts are on the genre, in what way is saying that you have no time for genre in any way contributing to this thread? I don't go into the Fallout thread and say I'm not interested because that sort of game doesn't do it for me, because there is no point.
Retropassion reborn
sscott wrote:I fuck1n love the fuck1n Internet and all its fuckin fu(kball opinions. I fuck1n like this fuk(her, I don't fuccckin like this fuckeeer. It's not out yet, that isn't gonna gonna stop me! No sir! and so onnnnnnnnnn........

Joey

Post by Joey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Hitman_HalStep wrote: please tell me zombies is not a twin stick shooter,i've always been rubbish at those so don't enjoy them at all,i will give it a go when i get it but probably not for long.
It is alongside the regular zombie mode.

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Joey wrote:
aztecca wrote:
Joey wrote:I like the look of the Dead OPS mode. Activision have taken the leaked videos down now though.

Its basically a spin off of the zombie mode but in a top down, twin stick stylee.

Looks like they are packing quite a bit of content in!

There is an option on the main page for Zombie not tried that yet.Just played campaign.The 360 is in my sons room and he is back on guitar hero now though. :twisted:
I dont like that you get these games so early :wink:

sorry matey :D :D i always go out and buy them officially too if i like them.I see it as try before i buy :wink:
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

Hitman_HalStep

Post by Hitman_HalStep » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Joey wrote:
Hitman_HalStep wrote: please tell me zombies is not a twin stick shooter,i've always been rubbish at those so don't enjoy them at all,i will give it a go when i get it but probably not for long.
It is alongside the regular zombie mode.
thank flip for that!!!!
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"