Game Room Club

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

User avatar
David GP
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:04 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Game Room Club

Post by David GP » Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 am

Cheers mate.

I've just had a look at a few of your Game Rooms - I was so impressed with the number of cabinets some of you own already!
Image
Image

User avatar
Spooky
Posts: 2298
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Game Room Club

Post by Spooky » Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm

SexyWayne wrote:Ah... I wondered who you were, I haven't accepted your friend request yet, but I will do next time I'm on the 360 :D
That's another Frenchy on this forum... and as it turns out, he doesn't live far from me either! :lol: Just a few more of us and we'll take over this forum! :twisted: (should all French people on this forum have a Frogger avatar? :lol: )
Image
Translator for Pix'n Love Publishing:
The History of Sonic (Spring 2012)
Gunpei Yokoi biography (Q2 2012)
The History of Mario (Q2 2012)

http://www.pixnlovepublishing.com

User avatar
SexyWayne
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:20 am
Location: Kidderminster, UK

Re: Game Room Club

Post by SexyWayne » Fri May 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Spooky wrote:(should all French people on this forum have a Frogger avatar? :lol: )
Nope, this guy would be better :wink:
Image

User avatar
MattyC64c
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:21 pm

Re: Game Room Club

Post by MattyC64c » Wed May 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Count me in, Gamertag Obsessive Power as in my sig below.

Send me some friends requests. I have about 5 games in my room, all arcade titles.

Hey SexyWayne, I see your from Wolvo, I'm from Dudley! :D

User avatar
SteelWallofNiceness
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Game Room Club

Post by SteelWallofNiceness » Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Right now I only have Yar's Revenge, but I am looking to add more games. My Gamertag is Suman1083. You can friend request me if you like.

blasteron
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:02 pm
Location: devon uk

Re: Game Room Club

Post by blasteron » Fri May 28, 2010 9:13 am

I've just had a look at a few of your Game Rooms - I was so impressed with the number of cabinets some of you own already!
My intellvision and activison rooms need some loving but apart from that ive filled the middle floor and started filling up the ground floor now.
Rule of thumb in mine at the moment is no more then 1 of each cabinet.

User avatar
Uaithne
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 am
Location: Australia

Re: Game Room Club

Post by Uaithne » Sun May 30, 2010 8:03 am

I've really only just gotten into the Game Room properly, but would be up for it. Gamertag is RM Sturmvogel.

Feel free to add me if you want to...
"Not to know what happened before you were born is to be a child forever" -Marcus Tullius Cicero, 46BC

Wants List | Items for Sale

Image

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7463
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: Game Room Club

Post by Shinobi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Most of you already have me on your friends list but for anybody who doesn't it's Vamprye Shadows

I only have Shaolins Road so far but will get more if people are using it
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

User avatar
MattyC64c
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:21 pm

Re: Game Room Club

Post by MattyC64c » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Shinobi wrote:Most of you already have me on your friends list but for anybody who doesn't it's Vamprye Shadows

I only have Shaolins Road so far but will get more if people are using it
Did you spell that right? I did a search on Xbox.com and couldn't find it.

User avatar
fredghostmaster
Posts: 632
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:17 pm
Location: essex

Re: Game Room Club

Post by fredghostmaster » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Just got an XBox 360. Gamertag is romfordneil if you want to add me :D

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7463
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: Game Room Club

Post by Shinobi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:41 pm

MattyC64c wrote:
Shinobi wrote:Most of you already have me on your friends list but for anybody who doesn't it's Vamprye Shadows

I only have Shaolins Road so far but will get more if people are using it
Did you spell that right? I did a search on Xbox.com and couldn't find it.
I thought I may have been banned as my Jap 360 has been:(

http://profile.mygamercard.net/Vampyre%20Shadows

Be good to have a fellow Streets of Rage player on the list
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

User avatar
Riddler
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 am

Re: Game Room Club

Post by Riddler » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:54 am

Hey Guys.

I'm on game room so add me if you like. I'm always up for a fun challenge.
Gamertag is Riddler k

I have a few games but cant remember what they are, i think:
Crystal castles
Asteroids Delux
Pitfall
Battle Zone
Shao lins road
Tempest
Battlantis
Road Fighter

and some others.....

User avatar
David GP
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:04 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Game Room Club

Post by David GP » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm

No, the Game Room is not dead.

Game pack #12 has just been released, and here's the list of games that will be made available very soon: Amidar, Blades of Steel, Twin Bee, MIA (Green Beret 2), Pooyan, Trick Trap, Food Fight and (hold your breath) Detana! Twin Bee + Sunset Riders! Games from the 90's, people!!! That's 9 new arcade games (all by Konami but one), most of which I'm seriously considering purchasing.

But wait, there's more! There are 6 new VCS / Intellivision games - and Pitfall II is included!

I can't believe this is actually happening. Wasn't Krome supposed to be dead? And why the wait? Had each game pack consistantly reached that high level of quality, the Game Room would have never been given up on by so many players.
Image
Image

User avatar
Spooky
Posts: 2298
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Game Room Club

Post by Spooky » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 pm

David GP wrote:No, the Game Room is not dead.

Game pack #12 has just been released, and here's the list of games that will be made available very soon: Amidar, Blades of Steel, Twin Bee, MIA (Green Beret 2), Pooyan, Trick Trap, Food Fight and (hold your breath) Detana! Twin Bee + Sunset Riders! Games from the 90's, people!!! That's 9 new arcade games (all by Konami but one), most of which I'm seriously considering purchasing.

But wait, there's more! There are 6 new VCS / Intellivision games - and Pitfall II is included!

I can't believe this is actually happening. Wasn't Krome supposed to be dead? And why the wait? Had each game pack consistantly reached that high level of quality, the Game Room would have never been given up on by so many players.
I might have a look at that... I had completely given up, even though I do own both versions of Centipede & Millipede... that's how sad it had become.
Image
Translator for Pix'n Love Publishing:
The History of Sonic (Spring 2012)
Gunpei Yokoi biography (Q2 2012)
The History of Mario (Q2 2012)

http://www.pixnlovepublishing.com

User avatar
the_hawk
Posts: 5828
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Game Room Club

Post by the_hawk » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:15 pm

I'm no expert on the subject of maintaining a forum, but I reckon this thread could be unstickyed now.
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/DaveySloan
Sponsor Me http://www.justgiving.com/daveysloan2014

OR type 99 to continue

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest