My Retro Blog

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

RivaOni

Post by RivaOni » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:54 am

OOPS, sorry about that, screaming child and typing dont mix, hope these "terrible 2's" dont last that much longer!

TMR

Re:

Post by TMR » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:59 pm

RivaOni wrote:OOPS, sorry about that, screaming child and typing dont mix, hope these "terrible 2's" dont last that much longer!
Do you want the bad news...? [Cranks up volume to drown out whining ten year old...!]

Antiriad2097

Re:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:16 pm

TMR wrote:
RivaOni wrote:OOPS, sorry about that, screaming child and typing dont mix, hope these "terrible 2's" dont last that much longer!
Do you want the bad news...? [Cranks up volume to drown out whining ten year old...!]
Do you want the bad news...? [Cranks up volume to drown out rapping twenty year old...!]
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

TMR

Re:

Post by TMR » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:53 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:
TMR wrote:
Do you want the bad news...? [Cranks up volume to drown out rapping twenty year old...!]
Oh don't even get me started... currently got a twenty four year old using our bath to wash her own two kids because her hot water has packed up!