Burnout Paradise Bikes?

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Megamixer

Re: Burnout Paradise Bikes?

Post by Megamixer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:37 pm

shiftytigger wrote:I made the mistake of thinking the ultimate box had all the extra vehicles and island available , like a game of the year edition. It is not.
Always been tempted to pick this up but you make it sound like a used copy will come with a DLC voucher for the rest that will likely have already been redeemed...

Say it ain't so!
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

shiftytigger

Post by shiftytigger » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:31 pm

I had hoped the DLC was on the disc but it was an earlier release so apparently it was still voucher led. By now the DLC should be much lower in price as interest is limited but again no.

Ultimate may have improvements i dont know of but its not worth sacrificing my save files for it.

djcarlos

Post by djcarlos » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:45 am

Antiriad2097 wrote: I always race with a bumpercam/cockpit view where possible, I find it much, much easier. Found out it improved my results with Wipeout 2097 and stuck with it since.
I do too, in every other racing game except this one! I tried and failed.

For those wanting all the DLC - I bought the Complete Edition from PSN. It's £24.99 at the moment, but it pops up in the sales now and then. I'm sure I paid a tenner.