sensi soccer remake/championship soccer

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

console girl

sensi soccer remake/championship soccer

Post by console girl » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:48 pm

hi there,ive been watching this poll with some interest and thought some of you sensi soccer fans should know about a website for a game based on sensi soccer.it plays just the same as sensi but with larger goals and improved goalkeepers,it really is superb i love it myself and i have not been able to drag my partner off it for hours.the demo is free to download and has full career option just the same as s.w.o.s.

anyway enough of my rambling the website is www.championshipsoccer.net
just see what you think and maybe if enough people like it they might do a feature on it in the mag who knows.

console girl

Post by console girl » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:00 am

hi there, i don't know if you've checked it out yet but what are your thoughts on this remake? and does anyone know of anyother good sensi soccer remakes as my partner is driving me nuts.

RS200

Post by RS200 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:04 am

No idea yet. Im downloading this now - but will only be able to play tonight. Will give you an opinion then :)

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:49 am

I tried this last night. I spent about 3 minutes trying to navigate the menu's and the closest I got to a game was watching 2 computer teams.

So my view is that far too much has been put into the game so it is overly complicated (or maybe it is just me being dim :? ). The graphics looked OK but I have no idea on the gameplay.

I decided to scrap it in the end. Very dissapointing.